Recruiting Football Talk VII

“I think we’re way ahead of schedule in really any way you measure it,” White said last week before the Big Orange Caravan stop in Chattanooga. “I mean, we’re in Year 2 of our five-year strategic plan where we hoped by the end of Year 5 to maybe have the stadium sold out, and it’s been sold out now a second year in a row. And where he’s taken the program so quickly from what he inherited from a culture standpoint, where the roster was – that was, if you remember, the first year of the transfer portal, we had 35-plus guys transfer out – it’s really been amazing to watch him rebuild the program so quickly."

Just further reiterates that Heupel walked into the worst situation of any TN head coach in modern history.

Yeah man I’m in the same boat. I use insecticides on our hemlock trees, but also realize that it could be killing tons of other unintended bugs. Apparently insect populations have declined by almost 70% in some areas, so it’s worrisome.
Have you considered, not using insecticides? Seems like your research would support this notion.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
It’s impossible for the #1 football team to lose to the likes of Queens. Size, speed overwhelms due to the nature of the sport.

That’s likely true for the #1 basketball team

But baseball?

Totally different animal. Quirky sport and with a 5th string pitcher and hitters that start pressing, you can lose to just about anyone.

VN Store

Back