Recruiting Football Talk VII

I'm drunk running on fumes in Ireland

Good lawd. Me and the wife started drinking with some Germans so I had to show them what us Americans were all about....even though I'm on zero hours asleep

Giving my all for Tennessee.
Have you drank any Smithwick's yet? Bulmers? Or have you just been sticking with Bud Light?

I'm drunk running on fumes in Ireland

Good lawd. Me and the wife started drinking with some Germans so I had to show them what us Americans were all about....even though I'm on zero hours asleep

Giving my all for Tennessee.

Went to the Hofbräuhaus several years ago in Munich. They have a total of 3500 seats on three levels. Those 80 year old Grandmas were pounding Steins of Beer. They could drink me under the table. Germans can drink beer and wine at the age of 14 with an adult's supervision. Germans can buy and drink soft alcoholic beverages and wine at the age of 16 without an adult's supervision. Seems crazy to Americans

Last edited:
We were watching the game at the house and my wife invited her girl friend over who has an irritating husband who never shuts up. The game was back and forth and he was yappering about all this crap while I am trying to watch the game and every time he starts going on about something unrelated (he doesn't care about football) we would start doing bad. So it's the last play and and he steps out to the patio to get a drink during the commercial and I locked him out. We score, everybody is losing it and he is outside knocking on the door looking through the glass. It was beautiful.
😂😂😂 I love this!!

Went to the Hofbräuhaus several years ago in Munich. They have a total of 3500 seats on three levels. Those 80 year old Grandmas were pounding Steins of Beer. They could drink me under the table. Germans can drink beer and wine at the age of 14 with an adult's supervision. Germans can buy and drink soft alcoholic beverages and wine at the age of 16 without an adult's supervision. Seems crazy to Americans
Whose got change? I need a beer....1715198427855.png

Newest Division 1 baseball projections for tournament has Tennessee as #3 National Seed.

Kentucky #1
Texas A&M #2
Tennessee #3
Clemson #4
Arkansas #5
North Carolina #6
Florida State #7
East Carolina $8

All would host Regionals and Super Regionals
That makes perfect sense. I mean, we're only the #1 ranked team in the nation playing in the toughest conference in the nation. 🙄

Because Ole Miss, Miss St, Texas and Arkansas all see themselves as baseball royalty and nothing that Tennessee (or any other school not named LSU) ever does could match them in any way.
Someone should remind them no one in this country even cared about college baseball outside of a small fringe... until TV and his Rowdy Roster and Daddy hats showed the hell up in Knoxville.

VN Store

Back