Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Just to athletes? Seems a lot more important than hs freshman civics
So I’d argue the civics are also important, but I do agree with you. We’ve bandied about teaching like a basic “health” class before, and I always work in at least a week on how to read health insurance plans that an employer offers. This would be a good counterpart to those sorts of course offerings. Could maybe even bundle them all together as one three-hour course.

So I’d argue the civics are also important, but I do agree with you. We’ve bandied about teaching like a basic “health” class before, and I always work in at least a week on how to read health insurance plans that an employer offers. This would be a good counterpart to those sorts of course offerings. Could maybe even bundle them all together as one three-hour course.
I recall watching a UH program early morning before heading off to work, that explained the right click functions on a mouse. I had considered myself literate before, but that thirty minute exposure opened the digital world for me.

I was exposed to Fortran in my first computer science class. “Bertha” was our punchcard IBM monstrosity. 🤣

Pouring salt to the wound…
Must sting to get kicked to the curb and out recruited in less than a month lol.

The fellow in the comments about the fakest bandwagon fan I’ve seen smh.
The reply function will serve you well when calling out “the fellow in the comments” . You need to learn to own your opinion and yer 💩 talking.

Rarely when offering a difference of opinion do you reply directly to a comment. UdooU.

View attachment 639521See, these are the Twitter fingers I don’t miss already.

Speaking of recruiting, it’s funny how everytime CKC and the staff adds a new recruit these folks are silent.

I’m going to say this CKC isn’t done yet! She basically said so yesterday at the Big Orange Caravan.

I will also add I take this with a grain of salt. No staff including the one she has been subtweeting needs to recruit during a dead period. Maybe she should relax before she tells on herself. Who is she talking to?

Back to CKC, she mentioned one or two more additions. Interesting she also mentioned pushing the returnees to stay hungry when they bring in new players.

The message from this posts also tells me that they are concerned CKC and her staff is about to start blitzing the HS recruiting trial.

The tone of this tweet seems personal.

Last edited:
Speaking of recruiting, it’s funny how everytime CKC and the staff adds a new recruit these folks are silent.

On the other hand, I’m going to say this is a signal that CKC isn’t done yet! She basically said so yesterday at the Big Orange Caravan.

I will also add I take this with a grain of said. No staff including the one she has been subtweeting needs to recruit during a dead period. Maybe she should relax before she tells on herself. Who is she talking to?

Back to CKC, she mentioned one or two more additions. Interesting she also mentioned pushing the returnees to stay hungry when they bring in new players.

The message from this posts also tells me that they are concerned CKC and her staff is about to start blitzing the HS recruiting trial.

The tone of this tweet seems personal.

Yeah feels like a shot at UT to me but who knows. This staff is doing their job and recruiting a deeper team who can actually compete. We already have a deeper roster than last season. I think Samantha is salty because this staff has already signed more talent in 1 cycle than she did in 3. Plus the players are younger, minimal injury history and coming from good programs. I was so over the mid-major transfer and taking players with two ACL tears in their past. It wasn’t working for us.

Not worried about Coach Sam(s) in Starkville. That ship has sailed. Purcell can’t coach or recruit, Samantha’s career is in its sunset phase. She’s on the slide, not on the rise.

Yeah feels like a shot at UT to me but who knows. This staff is doing their job and recruiting a deeper team who can actually compete. We already have a deeper roster than last season. I think Samantha is salty because this staff has already signed more talent in 1 cycle than she did in 3. Plus the players are younger, minimal injury history and coming from good programs. I was so over the mid-major transfer and taking players with two ACL tears in their past. It wasn’t working for us.

Not worried about Coach Sam(s) in Starkville. That ship has sailed. Purcell can’t coach or recruit, Samantha’s career is in its sunset phase. She’s on the slide, not on the rise.

Right. That is why I said I take it with a grain of salt. Imagine if any other SEC team or Mississippi State had just signed Samara Spencer with her taking a visit to Tennessee.. the Ball Out would’ve written a dissertation about it.

Reactions: VolBall09

And what if the fall out from Miss State had more to do with the current coach on our staff and not with Purcell?

You folks are very laughable. I just want this same energy should the tables change. I can guarantee you the players we landed (outside of Latham) was due to the checks clearing and less to do with wanting to play in CKC system or being a Lady Vol. The same with the players who decided to stay.

We can dismiss coach Sam and what she was unable to do here all we want, but the amount of players she recruited at previous stops and those players heading to the W, tells me her failure here had more so to do with lack of support if anything!

Be blessed!

Reactions: brittannica
And what if the fall out from Miss State had more to do with the current coach on our staff and not with Purcell?

You folks are very laughable. I just want this same energy should the tables change. I can guarantee you the players we landed (outside of Latham) was due to the checks clearing and less to do with wanting to play in CKC system or being a Lady Vol. The same with the players who decided to stay.

We can dismiss coach Sam and what she was unable to do here all we want, but the amount of players she recruited at previous stops and those players heading to the W, tells me her failure here had more so to do with lack of support if anything!

Be blessed!

Huh? Lmao

That’s not how it works. The buck stops with the head coach.

The players were also very sad to see coach Lazo go as indicated by their social media post.

Would also be strange if he were the problem given how hard they tried to keep him. Attempted to promote him to Associate Head Coach and give him more money and he STILL chose to leave.

But carry on with your weird made-up narrative. Are you sure you’re a Lady Vol fan?

Some of yall had being Kellie fans and Lady Vols fans confused and it’s pretty dang clear who you are.

Sam got Rickea Jackson, Jewel Spear, Jillian Hollingshed and Talaysia Cooper. Quite a haul by any standard.

Latham, Spearman and Spencer will make next year's team much better than what Kim inherited, but no one yet near the first two players listed. It's a good start in a short amount of time. But Sam certainly did her job in getting elite transfers on campus and several high quality commits. There's no denying that.

Sam got Rickea Jackson, Jewel Spear, Jillian Hollingshed and Talaysia Cooper. Quite a haul by any standard.

Latham, Spearman and Spencer will make next year's team much better than what Kim inherited, but no one yet near the first two players listed. It's a good start in a short amount of time. But Sam certainly did her job in getting elite transfers on campus and several high quality commits. There's no denying that.

I would argue that Spencer is a bigger get than Spear. Three years of SEC PG experience, SEC FOY, lighting quick and her game is more dynamic. Jewel is a superb player but her game is pretty one dimensional still. She did start attempting to attack the rim more last season and she has to continue to do so if she wants to play at the next level.

Rickea is obviously the get of the decade for the Lady Vols. I still think circumstance had more to do with that than the recruiting ability of our coaches. Rickea seemed to have a bond with Sam but I don’t think she jived with the Harper’s at all, respected, sure, but she didn’t seem to care for them.

Hollingshed is likely to look much better under a different coach. She has lots of potential but they were not getting any of it out of her.

Cooper is a good recruit on paper only at this point. She has the most to prove out of everyone on the team IMO.

I had the same thought. All the virtue signaling is/was so annoying. It’s not like players are kicking down the door to come to MS State. Same with TN when she was on staff. Glad we have new energy.
She is the worst assistant coach in american imo

VN Store

Back