Butch Jones critique/support/discussion (merged)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
We don't need 6,428,716 different threads, but have at it in here.

Topic: Butch Jones.

Go.

Reactions: 8 people
It won't be this year but Butch is not the solution. This job and this conference is just too big for him.

Reactions: 17 people
Has been since day one, people just wouldn't admit it. He was about all we could get on our budget

Reactions: 1 person
Hiring Debord will work out for him the same way hiring Clawson worked out for Fulmer. When you hire dog ****, you're ****ed. Get the hell out of Knoxville Butch.

Reactions: 10 people
How do you still have faith in this coach aside from blind faith? He has no GameDay nor player development skills...he's only a good recruiter, but that only accounts for one out of three major components of being successful coach. I'm sure this thread will be criticized and possibly closed but oh well.

Reactions: 9 people
Stop with the "he can recruit" crap. Any man who can fog a mirror can recruit at UT!

He and his bricks need to gtfo.

Reactions: 4 people
If you disagree then I respectfully support your opinion, however my opinion is that he absolutely f'n sucks.

Reactions: 4 people
What specifically did he do wrong this game? I saw a team that got beat physically. And Dobbs just must be replaced. I'm sorry, that guy can't throw worth a crap.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back