Anyone upset about the playcalling now....

DaddyChad

That the Oline is coming together?

Offense looks competely different now that Worley is getting protection and time.

Reactions: 7 people
That the Oline is coming together?

Offense looks competely different now that Worley is getting protection and time.

I think it's more that our actual plays don't have to take so much time developing. Ball is out way faster I think.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it's more that our actual plays don't have to take so much time developing. Ball is out way faster I think.
Oline looks much less confused this week. Wolf is really owning as well. He's a huge part of this offense. Maybe the best freshman on offense.

Reactions: 2 people
If we see the Pig Howard sweep on this drive we are doom. Bajakian will call it this drive if we do.

I'm on vacation in mexico and cant watch the game. Internet isn't fast enough to stream here. Any updates you guys are giving are great.

10-7 TN. Look good so far. Gave up about 40 yards on a punt that led to Ga score. Still can't hit a long ball. Oline started well but Ga dialing up pressure, now struggling. TK2 picked off Mason but did nothing with it.

PlayCalling semmed to change they are blitzing a lot more I would like to see a screen or two. Maybe it will slow them down

VN Store

Back