Jeff Driskel on Vol fans at Neyland in today's presser

BeardedVol

Not-Well-Known Member
"We pride ourselves on emptying the stadium"

A reference to the 2012 game.

The site is terrible but if you want to watch the video here...

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee fans are pretty good about staying when we are way up on an opponent. I don't see Saturday being any different.

Reactions: 20 people
Did he really? Sold out game, team fighting hard up to the end of the UGA game, almost guaranteed to be full at the end. The only way it won't be full is if we're up by a couple of scores mid-way through the 4th. But even then, most people are going to stick around so they can rush the field and take down the goal posts.

Reactions: 11 people
Pretty bold statement, but then again it probably was his best game as a Gator.

You would think he would be careful with his comments, considering he went out of last year's game with a knee injury.

Somebody needs to forward his comments to Butch and Team 118.

Reactions: 4 people
He can pride himself on carrying a clipboard after this weekend. His own teammate tweeted that they need a new QB.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26 people
Did he really? Sold out game, team fighting hard up to the end of the UGA game, almost guaranteed to be full at the end. The only way it won't be full is if we're up by a couple of scores mid-way through the 4th. But even then, most people are going to stick around so they can rush the field and take down the goal posts.

I participated in that in 1998.....this Florida team and HC is not worthy of it. Save it for Bama.

Reactions: 12 people
Sounds to me like the Gators aren't respecting the Vols at all in this one.

That's perfect, because they will get punched in the mouth right away.

Reactions: 18 people

VN Store

Back