Jeff Driskel on Vol fans at Neyland in today's presser

fla was 4-8 last year, lost to lowly ga southern and vanderbilt, they barely beat mediocre uk in overtime and got a beatdown by alabama, with driskel only completing 9 passes out of 23 attempts, and he's talking about "emptying stadiums?" funny stuff!!!

Reactions: 4 people
fla was 4-8 last year, lost to lowly ga southern and vanderbilt, they barely beat mediocre uk in overtime and got a beatdown by alabama, with driskel only completing 9 passes out of 23 attempts, and he's talking about "emptying stadiums?" funny stuff!!!

With this, if we lose, it looks really bad

Lol driskel has had nothing to do with any of those stadiums being emptied, that would be in large part to a good UF defense and the play makers surrounding driskel.

I just pray to God that our defense can stop the read-option. That style has stymied us for as long as I can remember.

In most of the those 9 years, if you had dressed those same UF players in Ken uniforms, we beat them by 3 touchdowns (remember I said "most").

Its mental. Thankfully, our Vols look like they're not believing any self-fulfilling prophecies about doom and gloom thus far against Oka and UGA.

Jeff Driskel should be the last guy talking. That's like Nathan Peterman talking trash about Florida. (Sorry Nate, just drawing comparisons)

Reactions: 3 people
If you can't beat us this year I'm going to start to wonder about magic and wizardry, myself.

We have a really good shot, but Florida's talent is at a level where they could beat us even if the coaching is not great. It would not be that shocking.

I'll be very disappointed if we lose, but I'll get over it. Still, we have a real chance to win, and if the coaches and players approach this in the right mindset, we really SHOULD win.

Whether we will is another question altogether. I've had 9 years of disappointment, so it's hard to be too optimistic.

Well.... I actually hope that several more of the Gator players chime in with similar comments. Muffcramp is probably not wise enough to reel them in and it should give an already hungry Vol team even more motivation (if possible).

"We pride ourselves on emptying the stadium"

A reference to the 2012 game.

The site is terrible but if you want to watch the video here...

I wonder what he will have to say on Saturday after he becomes the QB who started when UT breaks the streak.

If any Tennessee player needs bulletin board material like this to get up for this game, than CBJ has not done the job I believe he has in teaching them about our history and pride....

Reactions: 2 people
driskel.gif

Reactions: 12 people
I know one of his teammates tweeted he should be benched, but I thought I heard that Emmitt Smith had tweeted the same. Anyone know if that's true?

VN Store

Back