Worley - 5th year of eligibility?

Captain3484

Is there anyway whatsoever that Worley could be approved for a 5th year of eligibility?

He only threw the ball 23 times in 2012.

I am honestly asking, don't know what parameters are in place and what the rules/regulations are for this.

We could blame Dooley's total incompetence as a head coach, there is plenty of evidence to support the claim.

Attachments

• 102910dooley-binoculars_5312031_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    102910dooley-binoculars_5312031_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: 7 people
Too bad they cant just send the NCAA that picture with a quick note that says "cut us a little slack???"
Or the one where he does an FDR impression in the wheelchair

Reactions: 10 people
Lmao. I remember on the Utah State board they were saying how tired they were of hearing about Dooley. Then a video was posted of all of his dumbest moments and they all said oh gosh you guys were not joking. Lol.

Reactions: 4 people
And while we are getting Worley his red shirt, might as well see if Patterson, Hunter and DaRick can come back next year!

I'm pretty sure Big John Henderson and Fat Albert have a year of eligibility left and are available. :p

And while we are getting Worley his red shirt, might as well see if Patterson, Hunter and DaRick can come back next year!

I'm pretty sure Big John Henderson and Fat Albert have a year of eligibility left and are available. :p

I want ReRun at D-Tackle instead of Fat Albert.

Is there anyway whatsoever that Worley could be approved for a 5th year of eligibility?

He only threw the ball 23 times in 2012.

I am honestly asking, don't know what parameters are in place and what the rules/regulations are for this.

We could blame Dooley's total incompetence as a head coach, there is plenty of evidence to support the claim.

Have you seen hitler goes off on dooley on UTube.

Aren't you the guy who started the Bring Back Bruce Pearl petition? If so start one to send to NCAA on Worleys and the University's behalf. I would sign that one. However....... results would be same.

Dear NCAA, gosh we really suxed and ole Dools was terrible. Can we just keep a couple of players for a 5th year.

:whistling:

VN Store

Back