Worley - 5th year of eligibility?

Aren't you the guy who started the Bring Back Bruce Pearl petition? If so start one to send to NCAA on Worleys and the University's behalf. I would sign that one. However....... results would be same.

Not that I want to take credit for CCM leaving at all, but that petition got us Donnie Tyndall!

It won't matter because CBJ is headed to Michigan. We will be lucky to have a coach at all.

200.gif

Reactions: 2 people
It won't matter because CBJ is headed to Michigan. We will be lucky to have a coach at all.

CBJ is high on Rocky Top! He doesn't want to go down to the slums of greater Detroit.

Michigan would be nuts not to go after DC Narduzzi at MSU or OR OC.

Heck I would give Old Man Spurrier $10 million a year for 5 years to get things turned for a young talented coach to come in for a "turnkey" operation.

Hire Tressel: that would pizz off the alumni!

Is there anyway whatsoever that Worley could be approved for a 5th year of eligibility?

He only threw the ball 23 times in 2012.

I am honestly asking, don't know what parameters are in place and what the rules/regulations are for this.

We could blame Dooley's total incompetence as a head coach, there is plenty of evidence to support the claim.

Isn't it amazing that posts are now being put up to keep Worley another year when just a month or so ago the "I want Josh Dobbs and Peterman" flags were flying everywhere.
I told you he would play well in the right system IF given the time to properly do so. This guy was a beast in HS and it's now starting to show in college since he has had the same coach for 2 years and the same system!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

In all seriousness. . Worley should be given a 5th year and to be honest I think it's sad of the ncaa to not help out kids like this if he would have been hurt he could have got a medical redshirt but since he waisted a year because of a dumb coach decision that is no longer apart of the program then Worley gets punished for it.

In all seriousness. . Worley should be given a 5th year and to be honest I think it's sad of the ncaa to not help out kids like this if he would have been hurt he could have got a medical redshirt but since he waisted a year because of a dumb coach decision that is no longer apart of the program then Worley gets punished for it.

Good idea. Relax the rules that have been standardized on for years and then it becomes more fair.

Kinda like upping the NCAA bball tourney to 68 teams in order get rid of the controversy of the top 4 bubble teams being left out. Yep, that should fix it.

:)

And while we are getting Worley his red shirt, might as well see if Patterson, Hunter and DaRick can come back next year!

I'm pretty sure Big John Henderson and Fat Albert have a year of eligibility left and are available. :p

Pretty sure the "Fat Albert" reference you speak of wouldn't be uttered by you anywhere within 20 miles of Mr. Haynesworth.

Reactions: 1 person
I see sarcasm doesn't get past most of you lol

THat wasnt even sarcastic funny.

That was like catching your wife cheating on you, after getting all your guns stolen, season tickets cancelled, lost job, and getting a whiskey allergy all in the same day kinda funny....

Not funny.

Is there anyway whatsoever that Worley could be approved for a 5th year of eligibility?

He only threw the ball 23 times in 2012.

I am honestly asking, don't know what parameters are in place and what the rules/regulations are for this.

We could blame Dooley's total incompetence as a head coach, there is plenty of evidence to support the claim.

I still can't see the forest for all the trees in the way...

VN Store

Back