Derek Barnett Sets Freshman Record

This defense is good but I cannot wait to see how good it is after the next recruiting class joins in.

Congrats to you Derek B.

Reactions: 7 people
382.gif

Reactions: 5 people
CONGRATS young man!!!

With two 5 star DTs coming next year we're really going to love our D next year and for several years to come.

I believe the O will come around nicely in the next year or 2 and then we'll really be BACK!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 10 people
If McKenzie and Tuttle stay committed and live up to the hype just imagine what our Dline is going to look like in a couple of seasons!!

Reactions: 2 people
CONGRATS young man!!!

With two 5 star DTs coming next year we're really going to love our D next year and for several years to come.

I believe the O will come around nicely in the next year or 2 and then we'll really be BACK!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

There is some DT from Maryland that is committed to Penn State but bUTch is still recruiting him for 2016. Supposed to be a beast.

Won't Sawyer be playing next season along with Henderson once he returns to the team??????

I really think next year we could rival ole miss s scoring defense this year. It will be hard to beat us when the other team can't score. We could have the best dl class I've seen in the longest of time.

Reactions: 1 person
I really think next year we could rival ole miss s scoring defense this year. It will be hard to beat us when the other team can't score. We could have the best dl class I've seen in the longest of time.

It's exciting! Not sure we can rival ole miss next year but as they develop through the years, I'm sure we will.

Congrats Mr. Barnett I hope you have a great day this Sat and many more to come. Thanks for the effort and giving your all for Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back