No wrong doing (says UTK Chancellor)

Thank God! I'm still on Butch's side! I'm pretty pro Butch and am very glad this isn't true! Not just for him but for fans and the University.

Reactions: 16 people
I hope Booger and Hart's "due diligence" was better this time than when hiring Tyndall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Rumor is that this is a cover up.

There are people who know other people and these other people have seen/heard things that no one else knows about. Except for the people who were told those secret things by the other people they know. If the University remains silent about these new allegations, that is a sure sign there is substance to the secret rumors. If the University makes more statements, that is an even worse sign that something definitely happened. At this point all we can say is that there is, in fact, a cover up of something secretive and that the future actions will determine to what extent the cover up exists and how bad the fallout will be. My only hope is that the guilty will be punished before further damage is done.

Reactions: 23 people

There are people who know other people and these other people have seen/heard things that no one else knows about. Except for the people who were told those secret things by the other people they know. If the University remains silent about these new allegations, that is a sure sign there is substance to the secret rumors. If the University makes more statements, that is an even worse sign that something definitely happened. At this point all we can say is that there is, in fact, a cover up of something secretive and that the future actions will determine to what extent the cover up exists and how bad the fallout will be. My only hope is that the guilty will be punished before further damage is done.

Lol...it's over bruh.

Reactions: 26 people
this didn't smell right from the beginning, i just feel like if something like that happened, someone had it on tape or woulda spoke out against it, too many moving parts to not leak something more definite....just go beat GA and lets get the train back on the tracks..........

Reactions: 1 person

My hero. Needed to be said.

If they did their "due diligence" then it was investigated. Right or wrong not to make that known over the past week?

It's interesting to see how the booger-eating carpetbagger has become the hero of the day, and the most trusted man in Knoxville upon the release of this "news".

Reactions: 14 people
Whew. That felt like a punch in the gut there for a little while. All is right in the world now. Onward to the Dawgs we go.

Reactions: 1 person
Shame on Seth Stokes

Shame on our fanbase too. It's irresponsible to report something like this without credible sources. It's equally as irresponsible of us as a fanbase to read a young journalists article that doesn't cite sources and run with it.

He sparked the uproar, but we were the ones that made this rumor an elephant in the room.

Reactions: 8 people

Dang it. Beat me to it. :eek:lol:

Looks like I'm the only one seeing blue font here

Reactions: 14 people

What he said...

Wait, what he say?

Reactions: 2 people
Shame on our fanbase too. It's irresponsible to report something like this without credible sources. It's equally as irresponsible of us as a fanbase to read a young journalists article that doesn't cite sources and run with it.

He sparked the uproar, but we were the ones that made this rumor an elephant in the room.

Stokes did nothing wrong. He was not irresponsible. Also, because Cheek says they didn't find wrongdoing doesn't mean there wasn't wrongdoing. They just didn't find it. There is more to this story and I am guessing this isn't the last you hear of it.

Reactions: 8 people
If they did their "due diligence" then it was investigated. Right or wrong not to make that known over the past week?

board of trustees was scheduled to meet today and tomorrow. In the real world, you tell your bosses before you tell the press and the rest of the world...Just saying...

Stokes did nothing wrong. He was not irresponsible. Also, because Cheek says they didn't find wrongdoing doesn't mean there wasn't wrongdoing. They just didn't find it. There is more to this story and I am guessing this isn't the last you hear of it.

Funny how when the news doesn't fit what people want to hear they just ignore and keep on plodding...

Reactions: 13 people
If bUTch treated Crowder in a real bad way, I don't mean making him run extra laps and I don't mean yelling at him, then it could affect recruiting. Doudt he is another Bobby Knight though. However; Daniel Helm did transfer to Duke because of harsh treatment. Guess he wanted to be treated like his coach in Pee Wee football.

VN Store

Back