Marquez North works out for Cowboys

Good luck Marquez. Wonder what cowboys WR depth chart looks like. Hope he makes the 53 man, but at least the practice squad.

In all seriousness I really hope North makes the roster. He has all the tools to be a quality WR in The League.

Reactions: 4 people
Never forget how far we've come.

DooleyGallagher.gif

Reactions: 7 people
Good luck Marquez. Wonder what cowboys WR depth chart looks like. Hope he makes the 53 man, but at least the practice squad.

Dez Bryant is a beast although a bit injury prone. After Dez, there's not a lot. Terrance Williams has been a bust. Cole Beasley is OK for a slot guy but he's essentially the professional version of Josh Smith (does little after the catch).

Dez Bryant is a beast although a bit injury prone. After Dez, there's not a lot. Terrance Williams has been a bust. Cole Beasley is OK for a slot guy but he's essentially the professional version of Josh Smith (does little after the catch).

You may think Williams is a bust, but they just resigned him. Beasley is "OK for a slot guy" was also their leading WR last season. Dak loves Beasley. Behind Dez, Williams, and Beasley is Brice Bulter who has shown flashes and Switzer the rookie who is basically a more mobile Beasley.

You may think Williams is a bust, but they just resigned him. Beasley is "OK for a slot guy" was also their leading WR last season. Dak loves Beasley. Behind Dez, Williams, and Beasley is Brice Bulter who has shown flashes and Switzer the rookie who is basically a more mobile Beasley.

Yeah, at best North would be 4-5th on the depth chart if he even made the team, until he proves himself.

I was referring to all the Dooley disrespect. That was years ago. But then some are still bashing Fulmer for taking Majors job.

Agreed the sooner the fanbase learns to put that behind us the better. Not to mention if there is one area you can't bash Dooley on, it's his ability to coach a WR.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, if he gets over his injury issues, he can be a good #2 starter, maybe better. He's got the frame.

I don't think he ever got over that back injury from the Chattanooga game.

VN Store

Back