Marquez North works out for Cowboys

Agreed the sooner the fanbase learns to put that behind us the better. Not to mention if there is one area you can't bash Dooley on, it's his ability to coach a WR.

His offenses, and generally special teams, never had an issue. His absolute ceiling is a coordinator most likely, but he's one of the best at it in the NFL right now considering their best WR has bones made of paper mache. and Jason Witten vouches for him, and I'll take Witten's opinion over and random fans.

His offenses, and generally special teams, never had an issue. His absolute ceiling is a coordinator most likely, but he's one of the best at it in the NFL right now considering their best WR has bones made of paper mache. and Jason Witten vouches for him, and I'll take Witten's opinion over and random fans.

Exactly this. Witten is just as much a Vol fan if not more than most on here. Sure to a degree it's trained speech, but it's still a resounding testimony coming from one of the best TEs to ever play in the NFL. Not to mention he's done wonders with making Cole Beasley into a skilled chain mover from the slot.

Though I will disagree a little about his special teams acumen. Devrin Young returning punts still haunts me.

Exactly this. Witten is just as much a Vol fan if not more than most on here. Sure to a degree it's trained speech, but it's still a resounding testimony coming from one of the best TEs to ever play in the NFL. Not to mention he's done wonders with making Cole Beasley into a skilled chain mover from the slot.

Though I will disagree a little about his special teams acumen. Devrin Young returning punts still haunts me.

Some of the choices Dooley threw out there (before settling on Young) were way scarier...at least Devrin caught the ball and held on. But I know where you're going. Let your best playmakers play...safe is mediocre to below average. Press your advantage. Young,Jacob Carter and now Josh Smith don't contribute to wins like Berry,Sutton and Kamara did with OPPORTUNITY.

Some of the choices Dooley threw out there (before settling on Young) were way scarier...at least Devrin caught the ball and held on. But I know where you're going. Let your best playmakers play...safe is mediocre to below average. Press your advantage. Young,Jacob Carter and now Josh Smith don't contribute to wins like Berry,Sutton and Kamara did with OPPORTUNITY.

Which is NOWHERE!

Pretty sad that we as fans have to hope that a guy, who left college early, makes it somewhere. This kid is very talented but I'm sure Azzani did him know favors from a coaching standpoint

Don't really know about cza. But, I have a feeling that North's early departure may have had other factors (academic? Social?) than the idea of "this is the best time to go pro".

VN Store

Back