David Sills WR West Virginia

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
This guy led the nation in TDs Rec.
18 tds! Senior next year.

Crazy thing is, he's the same guy offered by Lane Kiffin at 13 years old to play QB for USC.

This guy led the nation in TDs Rec.
18 tds! Senior next year.

Crazy thing is, he's the same guy offered by Lane Kiffin at 13 years old to play QB for USC.
That's pretty cool, but why is this in the Vols forum? He transferring?

Reactions: 5 people
Sills and Greer are a good duo in the West Virginia passing attack,
the Vols will have a good challenge in their season opener, will be
interesting to see how the JUCO signees do in the secondary this year

Reactions: 1 person
Pruitt's D-line is gonna be in the backfield all game long. Their QB won't have time to take a breath, much less look downfield for many completions.

Pruitt's D-line is gonna be in the backfield all game long. Their QB won't have time to take a breath, much less look downfield for many completions.

We don't know exactly who could be starters that are yet to sign. We don't know who might yet transfer. Pruitt's D-Line and the new coaches might have walked across the practice field once or twice telling jokes but haven't had a single practice. Yet you make predictions.

No doubt you are a Vols fan.

Reactions: 3 people
We don't know exactly who could be starters that are yet to sign. We don't know who might yet transfer. Pruitt's D-Line and the new coaches might have walked across the practice field once or twice telling jokes but haven't had a single practice. Yet you make predictions.

Off-season champs!!!

I'm sure they have had plenty of mental reps.

If I remember correctly all of those TDs were before Grier got hurt so I think there were 3 or 4 games with no TD catches at the end of the season

2 questions for the WVU game. Can we keep Grier on his ass and can we score more than 10 points? If we can do that I think this is a W. We don't stop Grier, we are cooked.

Am I missing something but what juco signings in the secondary do we have that your referring to? Lol

This talk reminds me of the Amerson worship leading up to the NC State game in the Dooley era. We will be fine.

VN Store

Back