David Sills WR West Virginia

Sills and Grier have crazy numbers bc they don't play D in the B12. I don not expect Grier to sit back and have all day to pick out D apart like they do in his league.

Sills and Grier have crazy numbers bc they don't play D in the B12. I don not expect Grier to sit back and have all day to pick out D apart like they do in his league.

We are not currently known to be QB sack/pressure experts or even be average at it. We couldn't even pressure Indiana State or UMass last year but WV won't be able to handle us. You have to be joking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
We are not currently known to be QB sack/pressure experts or even be average at it. We couldn't even pressure Indiana State or UMass last year but WV won't be able to handle us. You have to be joking.

I watch them every week. Their o line is a joke. Certainly didn't say they couldn't handle us, but they won't have all day to pick us apart like they do most Big 12 schools and the juggernaut OOC schools they play.

So your saying he will torch our secondary? Nothing new.

I don't think.

Not if Tyler Byrd is who we all think he is.
And Darrel Taylor and Tuttle take the next step.

Vols are going to be tough to beat if all of our talent falls into place

I watch them every week. Their o line is a joke. Certainly didn't say they couldn't handle us, but they won't have all day to pick us apart like they do most Big 12 schools and the juggernaut OOC schools they play.

Their o line might be a joke but everything about Tennessee is a joke right now. If we cannot pressure UMass or Indiana State then there is zero reason to believe we can manhandle anyone at the line to get pressure. Unless we get some really good play put of the young recruits at d line then we will struggle to generate pressure. Is there a single game at all from last year where you felt our d line was better than any defense on any team in college football last year?

Last edited:
^true, our D line wasn't overwhelming, but something was a miss. We have really good talent, and something was just wrong last year. Take that, and our complete sh1t O that Butch put on the field and we were destined for failure. Not to mention Shoop was obviously a bust here!
I'm just stating what I see from the eye test, WVU has a weak o line, and I truely don't see Grier having all day, like he normally does, to pick teams apart. Go look at any game they played vs a talented D, Texas, TCU, Oklahoma, k state, they got nothing.

VN Store

Back