‘18 CA CB Isaac Taylor-Stuart (USC signee)

Did ITS ever finally announce by the way, everyone else has did it for him I was just wondering. Folks stealing the mans thunder is pathetic no matter where he goes. GBO!!!!!

Depending on how you think, it's either:

A. We still have a chance.

or

B. He's delayed as he thinks up a brand new way to humiliate UT because just choosing someone else isn't enough.

I always think we have a chance until the actual commitment ceremony.

It took Jones 3 years to prepare a college ready recruit to start on special teams... if he didn't get injured first.

If Pruitt is what we hope and what UT needs... these "diamonds in the rough" will be ready to do that by their RS Fr year. The guys he got that are considered college ready like Peterson, Gooden, Emerson, et al... will see the field early and play well.

I believe in Pruitt and our new staff but it hurts to think we essentially got none of the big dogs we were in the hunt for today. Kinda a lot left to be desired feeling.

s34PMrg.gif

It took Jones 3 years to prepare a college ready recruit to start on special teams... if he didn't get injured first.

If Pruitt is what we hope and what UT needs... these "diamonds in the rough" will be ready to do that by their RS Fr year. The guys he got that are considered college ready like Peterson, Gooden, Emerson, et al... will see the field early and play well.

Don't hate me too much but the first 3 years were totally different than Butchs last 2. We were pretty physical especially year 3.

“It’s only business.”

Says the kid who wears a UT shirt in the morning and selfie-instagrams himself for a half-hour long decision. But yeah, 17 year olds are men.

Big Gucci your boy Hubbs was right. I was wrong and learned a lesson in what clothes they guys wear.

If it was me, knowing how many people across the country care about collegiate football, I would never purposefully get thousands of fans hopes up just to make myself feel important.

“It’s only business.”

Says the kid who wears a UT shirt in the morning and selfie-instagrams himself for a half-hour long decision. But yeah, 17 year olds are men.

There's 20, 30, & 40 years old who do similar things

If it was me, knowing how many people across the country care about collegiate football, I would never purposefully get thousands of fans hopes up just to make myself feel important.

It's ok though really. UT was trolled so hard today, we won't trust any of these kids until they sign the paper. I learned my lesson today.

Now I'll move on to the guys who truly wanted to be here and support them for choosing UT in this class.

Who said that we didn't sign guy's who can play corner and play corner well? Pruitt thinks we did sign corners. I defer to him.

Pruitt also said the secondary was not a big need, unlike what most people here thought. A reported started his question with the premise that the secondary was a big need, and Pruitt said first of all who said the secondary was a big need? And he went on to say he felt like they filled what they needed for the secondary.

VN Store

Back