'12 TX LB Dalton Santos (Texas Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread WAS a 5* thread and had about 9000 posts, until the mods removed all the good stuff just because it had nothing to do with Santos. Sheesh, what's this board coming to.

So the moderators removed talk that had nothing to do with Santos In a thread that is only supposed to have talk about Santos...? Odd... :rolleyes:

Prior to the Texas offer, he thought Sal was great, even pranking Dooley with Sal for some lulz over the phone.

After the Texas offer, as the coaches made their pitch, apparently he was very disinterested, and seemed like he was just waiting for them to leave.

We all know how it is when you are in a conversation you don't want to be in...
eddieoscars3.gif

Was Dalton this way or was Mr Santos acting this way. I thought I read it was Mr Santos that kept interupting with UTjr info or something....???

Was Dalton this way or was Mr Santos acting this way. I thought I read it was Mr Santos that kept interupting with UTjr info or something....???

From what we've heard. Dalton is quite silent on all front. The father is giving these impressions. Honestly, we don't know where Dalton stands, which is another reason everyone says that the father is pushing him... but we honestly don't know that. Maybe the father is just more transparent.

Its funny how a couple weeks ago it was the Football forum that was on edge and at each others throats. I believe no other recruit could have turned the Recruiting forum into the daily "Santos Watch".

He seems like a great kid and its hard not to feel butthurt after seeing the hookem horns pic. Although, I have faith! I bet none of the Texas fans already have a Santos jersey made! Here's to some positive vibes! Go Vols! :rock:

Its funny how a couple weeks ago it was the Football forum that was on edge and at each others throats. I believe no other recruit could have turned the Recruiting forum into the daily "Santos Watch".

He seems like a great kid and its hard not to feel butthurt after seeing the hookem horns pic. Although, I have faith! I bet none of the Texas fans already have a Santos jersey made! Here's to some positive vibes! Go Vols! :rock:

Naw man, this is just how it rolls. It's seasonal.

Recruiting forum insanity watch =
Dec 26 - NSD,
April - 10 players committed point.
Also, any time there is staff turnover.

Football forum insanity watch =
First two weeks after O & W game if a starter has an off game.
The first significant injury in the off season.
The first loss through the rest of the season if it is a winning season.
The first loss through the rest of the season + 3 months if it is a losing season.
Any time there is staff turnover.

That's just how it be.

I have heard on this site that Dalton's father wants him at Texas. That is understandable because it is closer to home. I personally would not be happy with Texas offering 2 weeks before NSD. It takes time to build relationships and Tennessee has been doing that for a long time and have shown Santos they really want him here. Santos will be a star at Tennessee and he knows it. Dannny O'brien is here as well. He may choose Texas but he clearly is a plan B and may have to wait his turn to play. He will play at UT as a freshman as a LB. I think it is 50/50 at this point. Let's hope HR likes Tennessee Orange better.

I have heard on this site that Dalton's father wants him at Texas. That is understandable because it is closer to home. I personally would not be happy with Texas offering 2 weeks before NSD. It takes time to build relationships and Tennessee has been doing that for a long time and have shown Santos they really want him here. Santos will be a star at Tennessee and he knows it. Dannny O'brien is here as well. He may choose Texas but he clearly is a plan B and may have to wait his turn to play. He will play at UT as a freshman as a LB. I think it is 50/50 at this point. Let's hope HR likes Tennessee Orange better.

I think he's gonna make a rational, spur of the moment decision that he will regret. Jmho.

Naw man, this is just how it rolls. It's seasonal.

Recruiting forum insanity watch =
Dec 26 - NSD,
April - 10 players committed point.
Also, any time there is staff turnover.

Football forum insanity watch =
First two weeks after O & W game if a starter has an off game.
The first significant injury in the off season.
The first loss through the rest of the season if it is a winning season.
The first loss through the rest of the season + 3 months if it is a losing season.
Any time there is staff turnover.

That's just how it be.

I just sit back and laugh at myself and everyone else wondering if he(Santos) knows how all these grown a$$ men are drooling(no homo) over his decision. Man we are crazy, but I love it!.......He must know.:eek:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back