'13 GA CB Shaq Wiggins (Transferring to UT)

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't go to MSU, Grantham is the only coach to put up with his attitude and Wiggins knows it.

You never know . He might realize he will have more to compete for in winning here then at Mississippi state .

Per Woody Womack

I'm told that former four-star and Georgia/Louisville DB Shaq Wiggins will be in Knoxville this weekend for a visit. As Hubbs as mentioned earlier, it's a three-school race between Mississippi State, Tennessee and South Carolina.

Initially it seemed like he was bound for Starkville, but I'm told Tennessee is in a very good position headed into the weekend and might be able to take the lead for good over the weekend. Wiggins is set to visit South Carolina next weekend before making his final decision.

Other programs like USC and Oregon are also trying to get in the mix as well.

Reactions: 13 people
Wiggins a definite take? Or no?

Let's see your votes.

Not only a take. One of starting cb's on depth chart day he steps on campus

I'm a positive person but who exactly on our secondary has proven they can play

I'm aware there is some potential but we set records for how inept we were. An experienced cb would be a godsend

Reactions: 1 person
Per Hubbs
Tennessee got good news this week when they learned that Louisville grad transfer Shaq Wiggins is coming back to town for the Orange and White game. Wiggins will bring his entire family. While many have thought Wiggins would eventually wind up at Mississippi State, we have learned that this is more likely going to be a South Carolina-Tennessee battle. Wiggins likes that Muschamp and Travaris Robinson have a background with the secondary. In talking to some close to Wiggins, he loves Tennessee's path to the field though and that is a huge selling point.

Reactions: 7 people
If he wasn't visiting South Carolina next week he could've been on possible commit watch .

VN Store

Back