'15 GA OLB Quarte Sapp (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Even the cats have the boom cannon loaded!

images

Reactions: 6 people
Maybe the coaches think things with Bussey are not as solid as the services claim? That could have had a spot opening up late. Just a possibility

We need another athletic OLB.

He is a top 300 player on ESPN, Top 250 on Rivals and in the Top 247 composite.

Every site has him as a 4* so he will help our class ranking.

He looks like a future JRM type LB in a few years.

I am pumped.

Not gonna be upset if he joins the family.....however, my enthusiasm will be virtually nonexistent for his signing compared to what it will be if we bring in Allen or Richmond, which satisfies a much greater position need IMHO.

Maybe the coaches think things with Bussey are not as solid as the services claim? That could have had a spot opening up late. Just a possibility

Don't know about Bussey, but you have to wonder about one or two qualifiers at this time. The staff probably has an idea and reroutes someone to JC or prep school.

Plus the 247 mods who were hearing Michigan State yesterday and this morning are now saying they are hearing Tennessee. LOL Gotta love recruiting sites.

I'll give credit where it's due: 247 is pretty good when it comes to coaching searches. Butch was on the candidates board from the beginning of the last coaching search, where nobody else even mentioned him as a possibility.

On the other hand, they don't hold a candle to VQ in recruiting. Their version of the war room is a headache to read and all information in it is being discussed on VolNation days before they release.

Reactions: 1 person
Cant find it?? It takes me to the main page but don't see anything about the announcement. Anyone know directly where to go? Thanks in advance!!!

That is why I posted the question. Not sure where the live stream is on the provided link.

I got that from Paul Fortenberry. I didn't look to see where it took me. I'm not watching the commitment live because I'm on the road, but I already know the outcome anyway.

VN Store

Back