'15 MD WR Lawrence Cager

Everyone in the country gives out scholarships to punters and kickers. We don't have a true punter on the roster this season, so picking one up is a must. It's ignored in a lot of threads, but that position is near the top of our NEEDS for this year.

I agree. CBJ thinks a special teams guy is worth a scholarship, I have no issue at all with it. Special teams can win/lose ballgames for you. Invest in the best and IMO it will pay off big time.

Towson (Md.) Calvert Hall Top247 receiver Lawrence Cager immediately jumped out during position work at 6-foot-5, 202-pounds, looking smooth through drills with that carrying over to routes on air. The nation’s No. 18 receiver in 2015 according to 247Sports then transitioned as a very tough cover early in 1-on-1s. Ohio State offered and Cager told 247Sports that the Buckeyes jumped to No. 1 on his list. Other contenders include Alabama, Tennessee and Virginia Tech.

-Steve Wiltfong

As expected. Most recent info i posted clearly indicated OHST lean if they offered.

Tennessee: They're making strides. They got a commitment from a friend of mine, Kahlil McKenzie. Coach Zach is a great receivers coach it's really wide receiver university. I don't wanna upset Ohio State fans and call Tennessee that, but they have a great history with receivers. Coach Butch is just a great coach and down to earth. He told me I could call him any time I needed. The strides they're making, with the new facility and the village they're building, it's just a great thing there.
-Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
tOSU just got a commit from a 6'4 220 WR....

I think Cager is one to keep an eye on. We need to pull another outside WR, whether it be Newsome or Cager.

He should take a OV to UT. I like his height... Looks like a legit 6'5 kid.

tOSU just got a commit from a 6'4 220 WR....

I think Cager is one to keep an eye on. We need to pull another outside WR, whether it be Newsome or Cager.

He should take a OV to UT. I like his height... Looks like a legit 6'5 kid.
Who committed to OSU?

VN Store

Back