'15 MI ATH John Kelly (UT Signee 2/4/15)

i agree. I think this kid is going to end up being very good for us.

Kelly should make an impact this year. He's a good back.

Joseph Young I look to contribute next year.

Both of these guys are good players.

Kelly should make an impact this year. He's a good back.

Joseph Young I look to contribute next year.

Both of these guys are good players.

i agree. I like Young too. RB is one position where you can def contribute as a freshman in this league.

Good piece & video on Kelly from last month:

Throughout his success on the football field, Oak Park football coach Greg Carter made sure to let his feelings of Kelly's skating adventures be known.

"Coach Carter always tells me to get off my board," Kelly said with a grin. "He knows how I am about skateboarding though. He kinds of trusts me with it. My college coaches, they know that I'd be skateboarding a little bit. They'd be like, 'Are you sure you really want to skateboard? Do you need a skateboard?'"

Sorry, football coaches. You can't pry away a skateboard from Kelly.

Tennessee signee John Kelly finds challenges and relief in skateboarding while building a life around football - MLive.com

Reactions: 3 people
Good piece & video on Kelly from last month:

Throughout his success on the football field, Oak Park football coach Greg Carter made sure to let his feelings of Kelly's skating adventures be known.

"Coach Carter always tells me to get off my board," Kelly said with a grin. "He knows how I am about skateboarding though. He kinds of trusts me with it. My college coaches, they know that I'd be skateboarding a little bit. They'd be like, 'Are you sure you really want to skateboard? Do you need a skateboard?'"

Sorry, football coaches. You can't pry away a skateboard from Kelly.

Tennessee signee John Kelly finds challenges and relief in skateboarding while building a life around football - MLive.com

lol!

Earlier in this thread I made a comment about how gracefully this kid falls - he always seems to roll right back to his feet.

His skateboarding background explains everything.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back