'16 FL RB Carlin Fils-Aime (Vol commit 7/30/15)

Good grief I just saw a couple of his periscopes and people are all over him about Byrd. You can tell they are getting tired of it.

People thought Twitter was bad, periscope is a whole new level of bad when it comes to people talking to recruits.

Good grief I just saw a couple of his periscopes and people are all over him about Byrd. You can tell they are getting tired of it.

People thought Twitter was bad, periscope is a whole new level of bad when it comes to people talking to recruits.

Butch asked Jarrett if that was snapchat. He goes yeah coach it's snap chat 😂😂

pope said vols rb commit carlin fils-aime was recruited by scott to miami and had nothing but great things to say about him. Pope said he thought he would really like scott and that he now knows he's gonna love the guy as a coach and as a person.

Reactions: 6 people
I would suggest that due to an impoverished childhood, not a huge assumption dealing with Haiti. He was extremely thankful for his opportunity and took full advantage of said opportunity. Our society today is so thankless, petty, and entitled that we throw every gift and resource our forefathers built and gave to us. Self esteem is not an issue in America today, humility is.

CFA, he has it and gets it.

Oh my goodness. YES!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could like this thousands X thousands times TTTT

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't hear the Hurd interview, but I read somewhere that it's pronounced "Feels a me" (which is even more creepy).

Kesling will probably pronounce it "Filla Zommy." Priest will probably pronounce it "Fee-Zay-May."

Just wait until Verne Lundquist mangles it!

I would suggest that due to an impoverished childhood, not a huge assumption dealing with Haiti. He was extremely thankful for his opportunity and took full advantage of said opportunity. Our society today is so thankless, petty, and entitled that we throw every gift and resource our forefathers built and gave to us. Self esteem is not an issue in America today, humility is.

I think it prob has more to do with how his foster parents have raised him.

Great post. :hi: Not trying to derail the thread, but the part about entitlement and humility makes me think of our current crop of politicians. CFA could teach the entire worthless lot of scum some life lessons.

So who do we think this guy kind of compares to running style wise? Does he have alot of shake to his running style or is he more of a straight line guy? Intrigued to see him this fall, although I know he probably won't get much run freshman year being behind 2 NFL backs.

Carribbean islands speak a more English dialect without the "street-lingo" that many AA children here are taught.

Last edited:
If you haven't already seen this interview, Fils-Aime comes across as more poised & mature than most adults twice his age.

This kid displayed a lot of class in how he reacted to his UGA visit if you recall. Richt didn't manage to see him and he was very mature about it.

This video reinforces that opinion of him. And if he hasn't been hurt his jr. year he would have been high on everyone's board.

Now that I've said that, does anyone else think that the awkward guy doing the interview is channeling Chris Farley?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 701
Carribbean islands speak a more English dialect without the "street-lingo" that many AA children here are taught.

Lol no. Spanish, French, Dutch, Creole, and Jamaican "English" are the most prominent languages of the Caribbean, and Jamaican English is barely intelligible sometimes to the American or British version of English based on the slang, phrasing, etc. And since you feel like hopping on a linguistic high horse about English proficiency, it's actually spelled "Caribbean."

Reactions: 3 people
This kid displayed a lot of class in how he reacted to his UGA visit if you recall. Richt didn't manage to see him and he was very mature about it.

This video reinforces that opinion of him. And if he hasn't been hurt his jr. year he would have been high on everyone's board.

Now that I've said that, does anyone else think that the awkward guy doing the interview is channeling Chris Farley?

Chris Farley was the best neighbor I ever had!

VN Store

Back