'16 TN ATH JoeJuan Williams

In cams case, what would coming back prove to NFL that he hasn't already put on 2.5 yrs of film? If he isn't first rd now he prob isn't next year. Nothing wrong with round 2 and 3 in NFL these days. This is why I doubt he comes back unless he thinks we win a title and that means more

Lots of players improve their stock between their junior and senior seasons. Every data point provides a clearer picture. Your most recent data points mean the most.

Cam got worked to do.I think he has went backwards.But did hear the other day he would be in the top 5 dB's taken.But foreman and others have had a lot more balls thrown their way

In cams case, what would coming back prove to NFL that he hasn't already put on 2.5 yrs of film? If he isn't first rd now he prob isn't next year. Nothing wrong with round 2 and 3 in NFL these days. This is why I doubt he comes back unless he thinks we win a title and that means more

He will either get a draft ranking of "Round 1", "Round 2" or "Stay in school"

Cam is predicted to go in round 2-3 if he declares this year. It also depends on guys like Ramsey, Hargreaves, White, and Fuller who are all juniors who will go in round 1-2 if they declare this year.

If those guys declare early Cam could bank a few million by waiting a year and he'd almost certainly be one of the first defensive backs taken in the 2017 draft.

Yeah, Moseley and Forman look rough. Saw Rico McGraw make plenty of plays for UGA on Saturday, though. Really wish we would've pulled him in

Yep, hope Gaulden comes back and turns out to be the player we think he can be. I have been really disappointed in our secondary this year, burned way too many times for really big plays. I now our pash Rush has not been what we thought it would be, and that certainly affects them, but some of our Cb's just don't seem to have the instincts to be consistently effective.

Terry fair has nothing to do with 12 being terrible. The DL not getting pressure is what stands out most...

... Do you ever go back and look at your posts and think, "Damn, that was a silly thing to say." Or are you always 100% full steam ahead?

Sutton was a 3 star and a frequently used example on here...this was a little personal. :)

If he doesn't want to win a national championship, so be it. We will have other young men ready to step up and play equal or better than him.

So are you saying you are not for anyone trying to better themselves or make a better spot for their family? And who do you think is equal to him on the field? I will wait for your response.

Sure, he's been thrown at, but not at nearly the rate as Moseley and Foreman.

That last play wasn't thrown "at Cam", so much as it was thrown out of desperation to a WR who was simply the most open with no time on the clock. Cam wasn't a "target" on that play.

I love Cam but that last play was absolutely thrown at Cam. Mitchell had beaten Cam most of the game and Ramsey is comfortable throwing that ball to that area of the field.

The fact that they didn't care Cam was covering says something. That ball doesn't get thrown if it's VH3, Alexander or Ramsey out there. They would've gone elsewhere. Thank God for Randolph on that play because Mitchell had Cam again.

I love Cam but that last play was absolutely thrown at Cam. Mitchell had beaten Cam most of the game and Ramsey is comfortable throwing that ball to that area of the field.

The fact that they didn't care Cam was covering says something. That ball doesn't get thrown if it's VH3, Alexander or Ramsey out there. They would've gone elsewhere. Thank God for Randolph on that play because Mitchell had Cam again.

Or they wanted to go to their best player? He was theater and slipped, it could have been ugly, but he wasn't burnt

I think you mean Lambert not Ramsey. I don't disagree that the play was designed to go to Mitchell, nor do I disagree that Mitchell had beaten Cam several times on the day. I just don't think that Cam was being "picked on" necessarily on the final play. Lambert just went to his go-to WR in a clutch moment of the game. Our best CB is covering their best WR in that situation.

I'm not standing the gap for Cam either, just to be clear. I have made it clear that I think he has regressed some from last year, and in no way do I think he belongs in the same tier as VH3, Ransey, or Alexander.

Last edited:

Were you even watching the last play? Cam was right in his hip pocket where he was supposed to be with help over the top. He went to set his feet to jump for the ball and fell down.

Was bad that he fell but he wasn't beaten before that he was in perfect position.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back