'16 TN ATH JoeJuan Williams

I don't hate Martinez but do you guys think Fair didn't help at all. Stat wise and it is not a pure apples to apples but CSU HAS 9 interceptions to our 4 and 201 net passing to our 250 so their DB's doing decent so far.
I think that's a Fair assessment.

I'm baffled at how you continue to call Moseley trash and make excuses for Foreman. I haven't seen any improvement out of Foreman at all. He had a ball thrown right at his numbers and couldn't even come up with a turnover and, safety help or not, he almost let UGA make a comeback because he couldn't run with a true freshman (who happens to be Isaiah McKenzie's backup).

Moseley hasn't been very good either, but he's been close to making some plays. He was in on the hit that took out Chubb, he broke on a ball and almost had an INT (one that wasn't simply tossed to him) and he plays well on special teams when he gets a chance. Arkansas would have scored on a fake FG if he hadn't strung out the man trying to block him.

The fact is that neither have played very well. But you obviously have some pro-Foreman agenda. You've been riding his crotch even since last year saying how much potential he has and talking about his "attitude." But the fact of the matter is he's just not a very good football player right now and we haven't seen him be a good football player yet.

I said Foreman is hit and miss what are you talking about. I said that I've seen improvement in his game.

Moseley is actually good in run support but panics on any pass thrown deep.

I've even posted that I'd line up Martin and Abernathy at those two spots. But I've seen an improvement in Foreman. He's at the least jamming WRs better now.

Moseley's attitude in coverage bothers me. I thought he would take a step after the Oklahoma game but instead he's regressed.

And I do take a liking to certain players just based on the mentality they play the game with. If you're not going to be aggressive or try to make a play then I'm not really a big fan of you. But do read this: FOREMAN IS HIT AND MISS IN COVERAGE. 😬😬😬😬😬

Last edited:
CSU is playing trash competition too..... Martin being at the other CB will help tremendously. IMO

I agree. Martin hopefully will start over Mosely but the Buffs have played some good PAC 12 offenses. The 4 interceptions are concerning but we have some guys with hands of bricks back there.

This just means we will intercept 3 of Coker's passes to get us back in line with the national average.

Maybe if he under throws Ridley by five yards on the deep routes because he's gonna torch whoever lines up on him unless Cam follows him all game.

Maybe if he under throws Ridley by five yards on the deep routes because he's gonna torch whoever lines up on him unless Cam follows him all game.

He'll throw a bomb then turn right around and throw a pick. Cam may pick 6 that clown. :) he hasn't thrown against a top tier CB all year.

We need to keep TKjr deep roaming. They won't get a thing deep if he's back there. He should've gotten his 3rd pick this past game.

Reactions: 1 person
He'll throw a bomb then turn right around and throw a pick. Cam may pick 6 that clown. :) he hasn't thrown against a top tier CB all year.

We need to keep TKjr deep roaming. They won't get a thing deep if he's back there. He should've gotten his 3rd pick this past game.

I have a feeling Sutton gets 1 and Kelly gets 2 against Coker.

Well yeah, but betting that Dobbs would win the Heisman and KMac would get 50 TFLs was just not a good bet, Dom...

We've still got 7-8 games left... But yeah I thought Kmac was going to be an enforcer right off the bat. I'm not perfect every once in a blue moon I'll get something wrong.

VN Store

Back