'17 NC OL TJ Moore (former USCe commit)

I'll be stunned if Eze ends up at Tennessee. I'm surprised they don't seem willing to take Moore at this time. They need momentum in the worst way (in terms of landing a highly rated guy). I really like his potential as an OG or Center. And they need a few of those in this class. Very athletic kid. He needs to improve his strength and punch, but he'll get there.

I'll be stunned if Eze ends up at Tennessee. I'm surprised they don't seem willing to take Moore at this time. They need momentum in the worst way (in terms of landing a highly rated guy). I really like his potential as an OG or Center. And they need a few of those in this class. Very athletic kid. He needs to improve his strength and punch, but he'll get there.

Where do you think Eze goes? Bama?

TJ Moore tweeted he is committing on August 1st...wonder if that is because we know we aren't getting Ross?

Or is he heading SC and we only have one OL spot left and are just waiting on Smith for that spot?

Last edited:
Moore and locklear have more potential in college. Watch the Charlotte highlights and it shows just how much Ross is going to struggle with speed. Not saying he won't be a good OL in college, I just think the other two have more upside

Advantage us. No offense to SC but a visit to Knoxville leaves an impression on most kids that Columbia just can't. Not all kids are awed by our top 5 facilities and legendary stadium, but I'm sure it sticks in their mind.

The obvious advantage USCe would have is Muschump can sell being "his guy" and early PT. Any OL guys UT takes is likely sitting for a year or so which isn't a bad thing in reality. USCe can sell PT.

The obvious advantage USCe would have is Muschump can sell being "his guy" and early PT. Any OL guys UT takes is likely sitting for a year or so which isn't a bad thing in reality. USCe can sell PT.

After watching what Barnett did the last time he went to Columbia, Muschamp may not find anybody looking for playing time.

Reactions: 3 people

I don't think TJ is good enough to be a starting SEC OT on day 1. Even at SC. I doubt that's a selling point Muschamp would use.

I don't think TJ is good enough to be a starting SEC OT on day 1. Even at SC. I doubt that's a selling point Muschamp would use.

If I'm a new coach who didn't sign any of the guys on the roster, I'd sure be selling the idea. May not play out that way, but I'd be selling the crap out of it.

If I'm a new coach who didn't sign any of the guys on the roster, I'd sure be selling the idea. May not play out that way, but I'd be selling the crap out of it.

That's true, I would too.

But heck, with the composition of our roster, and Richmond being unproven, we could use the same pitch.

VN Store

Back