'18 AR QB Gerry Bohanon

As noted in the VQ chat, I connected with QB Gerry Bohanon earlier today. The Arkansas native definitely had a "really good visit" on his first trip to town. He got to tour the school, facilities, etc.

Said the campus "huge" and "nice." He watched the Vols scrimmage and spent a lot of 1-on-1 time with QB coach Mike Canales. He was impressed by his time with Canales and wants to continue developing that relationship. He said MC would be in Arkansas sometime after the spring game to see him throw.

Bohanon isn't at the top of Tennessee's QB wishlist, but he's a big, athletic quarterback who could continue to gauge real interest following the spring evaluation period/summer camp circuit.

-Simonton

Why the hostility gentlemen? I've seen fans of other teams act like completely jerks this guys doesn't seem so bad

You mean the threads that weren't locked or deleted??? :dunno:

Take a gander at the second link on the page in the attached pic and you just go ahead and tell me what your bump has to do with that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170520-194157.jpg
    Screenshot_20170520-194157.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 1 person
Please show me the post where the offer was rescinded?

You're determined to not get it. :no: Show me anything (from any school) where an offer is RESCINDED. You get two commits at that position, and we shouldn't have to pull out the crayons for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
You're determined to not get it. :no: Show me anything (from any school) where an offer is RESCINDED. You get two commits at that position, and we shouldn't have to pull out the crayons for you.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person

Thanks for proving why this thread is still open.

VN Store

Back