'18 CA CB Olaijah Griffin (USC signee)

Dang this one is over , everyone crystal balling SC right now lol

Same thing happened with CBs to MSU for Carvin a couple days before he committed to UT. The sheep predictors on 247 just play follow the leader after a couple people make their predictions.

meh. cb's are mostly old, and/or a reaction to his reaction about the uscw visit two weeks ago.

find out next wed. i think we're still very much in play here.

and if we do wind up with Walker and Griffin, i think we pretty much accomplished most all our goals for this class.

just need to relax.

Reactions: 1 person
meh. cb's are mostly old, and/or a reaction to his reaction about the uscw visit two weeks ago.

find out next wed. i think we're still very much in play here.

and if we do wind up with Walker and Griffin, i think we pretty much accomplished most all our goals for this class.

just need to relax.

100% correct

It's over because a bunch of guys are guessing? Nothing is over until the LOI is faxed in.

Crystal balls mean nothing when they come in randomly over time. When they come in batches like they are right now its the staff tipping their hand at articles already written.

If he has gotten 5+ to USC in the last couple days, its over and the article is already ready to be posted.

Crystal balls mean nothing when they come in randomly over time. When they come in batches like they are right now its the staff tipping their hand at articles already written.

If he has gotten 5+ to USC in the last couple days, its over and the article is already ready to be posted.

So what about the dozen cb’s he received for UT in late december?

If I had a CB, I would be picking USC as well. Kids on the coast and loved his visit. If he has let the cat out of the bag and that is why this is happening then yes, he is gone.

However, if he hasn't told anyone anything then the CB's could be wrong because the smart bet right now is USC.

Here is the major difference right now with Tennessee and I like it. So far, no leaks from our side. All the guys who used to know really don't have info anymore unless it comes from the kid. So he has either told someone something so he is gone OR he is really still trying to decide and anyone would bet their smart money on USC with any Cali kid.

Not to be a butthead, but it was a rhetorical question. Nobody knows unless Griffin has told people.

Doesn’t seem like a rhetorical question when you are asking a legit question.

Maybe he has told people something. Would explain the batch of predictions coming in.

Doesn’t seem like a rhetorical question when you are asking a legit question.

Maybe he has told people something. Would explain the batch of predictions coming in.

Lol how else should I ask a rhetorical question? If our insiders don’t know anything, I would bet the west-coast people don’t know either (just a bunch of guessing and revisionist history). If he told, atleast one of our insiders/reporters would know as well.

Lol how else should I ask a rhetorical question? If our insiders don’t know anything, I would bet the west-coast people don’t know either (just a bunch of guessing and revisionist history). If he told, atleast one of our insiders/reporters would know as well.

Hubbs: “it’s hard for me to see him leaving the west coast, but Austin might know better since he talked to him”

Price: “it’s USC unless I’m told otherwise”

Last edited:

VN Store

Back