'18 GA LB Quay Walker (UGA signee)

Didn't he want to sign with them then though? Had I known that I would have never believed he would sign here.

Can't tell what's on a kid's mind. As I recall, he didn't have his papers in to the NCAA, so he couldn't sign anywhere, when that fake story came out.

pyFY72V.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Walker has a spot at UGA if he wants it. As I said yesterday, UGA was going to try and close with:

Campbell, Reese, Walker, Davis, Walthour, Bush. Take it for what it's worth, but I've heard teams are allowed to sign more than 25 because the NCAA knows that some may not qualify. Have to be down to the 25 number by I believe the June enrollment period though.

Walthour or Bush are the ones that would be on the bubble; not Walker.

Reactions: 1 person
Walker has a spot at UGA if he wants it. As I said yesterday, UGA was going to try and close with:

Campbell, Reese, Walker, Davis, Walthour, Bush. Take it for what it's worth, but I've heard teams are allowed to sign more than 25 because the NCAA knows that some may not qualify. Have to be down to the 25 number by I believe the June enrollment period though.

Walthour or Bush are the ones that would be on the bubble; not Walker.

That makes no sense based on the issues the NCAA was trying to address.

Welp...it looks like Walthour was allowed to sign. So, that's Campbell, Davis, Reese, and Walthour. There is either one or two spots left for Walker/Bush, depending on how the staff views Walthour's ability to qualify.

Welp...it looks like Walthour was allowed to sign. So, that's Campbell, Davis, Reese, and Walthour. There is either one or two spots left for Walker/Bush, depending on how the staff views Walthour's ability to qualify.

Sincerely, thanks for the update.

Attachments

• 595C4795-3FF7-4D5A-AB69-C6FCC614C93A.gif
    595C4795-3FF7-4D5A-AB69-C6FCC614C93A.gif
    546.7 KB · Views: 788
Reactions: 2 people
That makes no sense based on the issues the NCAA was trying to address.

I know. Go figure. However I've heard that's the answer that was given to teams who asked for a clarification. Could be wrong, but that's what I've heard. I've been waiting to see if any team signs over 25.

VN Store

Back