'18 GA LB Quay Walker (UGA signee)

I think something similar happened. I want to say it was a guy who picked up a UK hat and then switched to KU. Wasn't a big deal to me, although some people flipped out as expected.

Looking for a good broom...any suggestions?

Reactions: 6 people
This one hurt...we worked it all the way till the end but mom made the decision for the young man. Depending on how vocal and stupid this kid is though has the possibility to land UGA in some dangerous water w ncaa the way this one went down behind the scenes. It was extremely blantant if u catch my drift and a paper trail may not be hard to dig up if the kid is as stupid as he appears.

These will look very different next year though...remember our guys were stuck between a rock and hard place for this cycle.

GBO

Exactly and well said. Getting guys to visit multiple times over a year will be huge. I still believe Jeremy is more likeable and smarter than Kirby Smart.

Reactions: 1 person
This one hurt...we worked it all the way till the end but mom made the decision for the young man. Depending on how vocal and stupid this kid is though has the possibility to land UGA in some dangerous water w ncaa the way this one went down behind the scenes. It was extremely blantant if u catch my drift and a paper trail may not be hard to dig up if the kid is as stupid as he appears.

These will look very different next year though...remember our guys were stuck between a rock and hard place for this cycle.

GBO

Good to see you Atlanta vol it’s been a long time...post more often 🤟🏽

GBO

Why the disrespect toward Tennessee from him? Did he leave our efforts feeling a certain way or was he just being a douche?

Oh also, can you explain and expand y'all being between a rock and a hard place? I'm just curious on the challenges we faced on that front.

Reactions: 2 people

GBO

Bowl Cut learned at the knee of the master except he has a tendency to overstep in order to display his “in your face” mentality. He doesn’t have the experience, restraint, and the REC to immune himself like Saban.

Now I’m really setting myself up for some punishment:

The same guy that gave me insight into Griffin, his family, and his recruitment, said we are making a hard move down the home stretch for a surprise last minute pickup. He didn’t mention names, other than “you’ll be seriously shocked.” The same individual that has provided me insight into Quay’s recruitment verified he’s heard the same thing, but couldn’t (or wouldn’t) verify any names.

Not sure what to make of it, but they’ve been spot on so far and I trust them.

See you all on Wednesday.

I'm still wondering about the surprise pickup.

What I like about Pruitt is he is more like Saban then Smart is. Pruitt will remember that show Walker put on and you know Kirby was behind it. Pruitt will bide his time but he will remember and show no mercy when the time comes.

Reactions: 10 people
What I like about Pruitt is he is more like Saban then Smart is. Pruitt will remember that show Walker put on and you know Kirby was behind it. Pruitt will bide his time but he will remember and show no mercy when the time comes.

I can’t believe it, but I agree with you. Hat off imogi.

Why the disrespect toward Tennessee from him? Did he leave our efforts feeling a certain way or was he just being a douche?

Oh also, can you explain and expand y'all being between a rock and a hard place? I'm just curious on the challenges we faced on that front.

Guys doing that kinda b.s. are just showing how they were brought up. Neither one of me or my 2 brothers would've ever imagined doing that kind of crap which is NO credit to either of us but to the way our parents raised us. Would help if they sign with us but not much. Crappy character no matter how you look at it.

Right. Kirby is now orchestrating recruiting ceremonies for recruits in addition to everything else he has to do as a head coach. Hate to break it to you, but Kirby has been described by at least one Georgia HS coach as: "Nick Saban with a personality."

Right. Kirby is now orchestrating recruiting ceremonies for recruits in addition to everything else he has to do as a head coach. Hate to break it to you, but Kirby has been described by at least one Georgia HS coach as: "Nick Saban with a personality."

Kirby will do, say anything to sign a guy. That's going to come back and bite him. I know those red tinted glasses won't allow you to see that though.

Reactions: 4 people

I like Saban a lot more than I do Kirby Smart. Kirby has some redneckish thug in him.

Reactions: 1 person

Smart was more respected when he was under Saban’s wing. Now that he’s left the nest, his true colors show. He’s a classless pos just like many of his players. Walker and our instate guy Mays are just a couple of examples of the players he likes and what kind of program he’s running.

Reactions: 3 people
Smart was more respected when he was under Saban’s wing. Now that he’s left the nest, his true colors show. He’s a classless pos just like many of his players. Walker and our instate guy Mays are just a couple of examples of the players he likes and what kind of program he’s running.

I believe this. I can respect Saban but not Kirby. Kirby is a cartoon name for a coach.

Reactions: 3 people

You’re so full of sh*t

Keep believing that.

You can't believe Walker came up with that stunt on his own. That has Kirby written all over it.

VN Store

Back