'18 LA TE Glenn Beal (Texas A&M signee)

Post from Dylanvol on VQ...

Greg Powers from TOS, who used to be with Rivals, said that Beal was one of the best players he watched in person this season regardless of position and that a lot of people he knows think Beal will end up an OL because of his tremendous athleticism at his size.

Reactions: 6 people
Could this also be because of concern about Anderson not getting grades up?

It was said they knew he may not get in til summer but he would try to get in early. And Beal said himself they are recruiting as te. He fits what helton wants there. And he is apparently a very good prospect so that is probably why they are recruiting him and not because of missing anybody else.

It was said they knew he may not get in til summer but he would try to get in early. And Beal said himself they are recruiting as te. He fits what helton wants there. And he is apparently a very good prospect so that is probably why they are recruiting him and not because of missing anybody else.

I did not say he is not a good prospect, just sometimes you have to pick one due to limited number of scholarships etc.

I did not say he is not a good prospect, just sometimes you have to pick one due to limited number of scholarships etc.

Yeah I probably could have worded that better, wasn't really trying to be that aggressive. Haha.

His versatility is what makes him so coveted. Can be moved around if needed. Looks like a natural TE unlike Antonutti who looks stiff as a board.

VN Store

Back