19' MS DE Nathan Pickering

[twitter]998752603843514372[/twitter]

**check the time on these two**

[twitter]998753412144562176[/twitter]

and then dan harralson, seemingly apropos of nothing (who did a similar blurb about lakai before he committed):

[twitter]998896319342301184[/twitter]

hmm.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Coach G was his guy, being from the Sip himself. Now that Coach G is gone, CJP is making the play. Hopefully we can get him on campus this summer.

Another detail in my conspiracy is that Harralson retweeted Pickerings "that call might just have done it" tweet. He knows...:cool:

Reactions: 5 people
Another detail in my conspiracy is that Harralson retweeted Pickerings "that call might just have done it" tweet. He knows...:cool:

I love a good conspiracy...as opposed to the ones that inspire Jack Burton to start a thread. :)

Reactions: 2 people
"...they [players' coaches] really don't comment much unless they're about to do something knowing I cover UT"

DH

Reactions: 1 person
"...they [players' coaches] really don't comment much unless they're about to do something knowing I cover UT"

DH

i don't think he's visited UT yet, not sure he's really thinking about committing???

maybe just talking about coming up to visit?

Has dude ever even visited ? Also those dudes on twitter saying we might be getting another commit

I don’t think so, and he also cut us from his top 4 last month or whenever that was, but Pruitt has been after him hard, apparently. So, who knows.

Coach G was his guy, being from the Sip himself. Now that Coach G is gone, CJP is making the play. Hopefully we can get him on campus this summer.

Alabama has pulled quite a few kids from Mississippi over the years, might be a connection there with Pruitt.

Would be a huge get but VERY rarely does a kid commit to a school without visiting and even more rare that he actually signs with that school.

Would be a huge get but VERY rarely does a kid commit to a school without visiting and even more rare that he actually signs with that school.

agreed. maybe all this perceived movement is nothing, or just getting a visit lined up. but it definitely look like...something.

I’m just nit-picking, but JJ Peterson committed to us without visiting...who also happens/happened to be a big time defensive player...both of whom have the same #48 overall composite ranking. Coincidence? Maybe...😉

I’m just nit-picking, but JJ Peterson committed to us without visiting...who also happens/happened to be a big time defensive player...both of whom have the same #48 overall composite ranking. Coincidence? Maybe...😉

Good point. And that one ended up delivering. Even if this turned out a wishy washy commit that ended up flipping, it lends cred and adds momentum which combined with a decent season?

Lol I KNEW someone would bring him up when I posted. He’s the exception not the rule. It’s very rare.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back