2015 Football Season Gif Thread...

florida-players-block-each-other-during-georgia-southern-game-b.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Every player lined up against McKenzie this year.

*edit - They poop themselves...

ArtisticGlisteningJanenschia.gif

What is the backstory behind this. All I know is what I see, so just stating the facts.

a) The guy seems to have some "Bama Butter" skid marks
b) He's carrying a football
c) The trainers seem to want to deal with the situation going on in his trousers.

huh? What is the real story?:ermm:

What is the backstory behind this. All I know is what I see, so just stating the facts.

c) The trainers seem to want to deal with the situation going on in his trousers.

Sick or happy results upon learning of Muschamps departure?

No offense to Lane as a person, but he pooped himself during that play. My post was meant to convey the sentiment that any player lined up against KMac will have a similar fate...

They'll poop themselves...

No offense to Lane as a person, but he pooped himself during that play. My post was meant to convey the sentiment that any player lined up against KMac will have a similar fate...

They'll poop themselves...

I get it now. Thanks. Wow, that's embarrassing. Poor guy.
You are right.. it'd be great to see that Bama Butter every time KMac gets down in a 3 point stance!!

Hearing the pads crunch the first time KMAC busts through the offensive line and puts all his body weight on a quarterback.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back