2022 Recruits

Justine is going to be the straw that stirs the drink.....When she gets use to TBA and the other SEC venues, she will become all that we hope she can be; a difference maker.

All she will have to do is pop a few deep 3 balls and the defense will have to come out to stop her, which will open up the post game, like a can opener opening a can of tuna, which Key and Striplin will feast on.
The-Best-Can-Opener-Option.jpg
I like the photo LOL 🤣

T. Cooper is available, I don’t think they have room for her at SC at her spot…..she is really good.

T. Cooper is available, I don’t think they have room for her at SC at her spot…..she is really good.

There’s plenty of room for Cooper. I don’t think we would’ve been on her list if she wasn’t seriously considering us. Henderson, Cooke, and Beal are upperclassmen. When she gets there next year Henderson will be gone and Cooke and Beal will be seniors. Other guards will be Russell, Johnson, and Rivers. I think she would pair very well with Rivers as a scorer on the wing.

I thought Jordan W's and Rae's eligibility is over at the conclusion of the upcoming season.
Walker still has a covid year she came in as a junior with two seasons of eligibility and one year does not count because of covid so she could come back in 2022 if she so desires. Rae has a covid year in 2022 don't expect her to come back if she has another season like last she will be a top draft choice.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Walker still has a covid year she came in as a junior with two seasons of eligibility and one year does not count because of covid so she could come back in 2022 if she so desires. Rae has a covid year in 2022 don't expect her to come back if she has another season like last she will be a top draft choice.
She has a degree from Western Michigan . She sat out her sophomore year with her knee and graduated in her third year ! You are correct that her eligibility coming in was a junior . This year will be her fourth year playing and the COVID year I guess is available to her ? Since she finished her first degree in three years ….. And working on her graduate degree for her second year ….. 🤔

Would she want another year of graduate work? Anyone who finished their undergraduate degree in three years is all about their education! Is she after a masters …. Doctors…. I guess time will tell . But for my two cents ! I hope she stays for another, especially if her game is improved! JMO

PS…. Rae? I don’t think so…. What a bonus that would be ! 🙏

She has a degree from Western Michigan . She sat out her sophomore year with her knee and graduated in her third year ! You are correct that her eligibility coming in was a junior . This year will be her fourth year playing and the COVID year I guess is available to her ? Since she finished her first degree in three years ….. And working on her graduate degree for her second year ….. 🤔

Would she want another year of graduate work? Anyone who finished their undergraduate degree in three years is all about their education! Is she after a masters …. Doctors…. I guess time will tell . But for my two cents ! I hope she stays for another, especially if her game is improved! JMO

PS…. Rae? I don’t think so…. What a bonus that would be ! 🙏
They both have the year have no idea if either will stay. I would say definitely not for Burrell unless she has a terrible season which we don't want. I'm sure the coaches will know after the season and if no point guard in 2022 look to the portal in March.

I’m waiting to see results from these new coaches who are supposed to help recruiting.

first you fish, then you catch...at least we have some bonafide casters now!
Give it time
maxresdefault.jpg

2022 recruits we know of that...

Have visited:
Ruby Whitehorn (4)
Justine Pissott (2) Committed

Have not visited:
KK Bransford (1)
Talaysia Cooper (5)
Amiya Joyner (14)
Sa'myah Smith (9)
Ashlyn Watkins (4)

Revised to remove Darianna. Wish her the best.

Keep fishing Coaches !!!

Legitimate question, does anything say we actually offered her? She posted that UGA and UNC offered, but neither are on her top 10. I get the feeling we weren’t interested.

Legitimate question, does anything say we actually offered her? She posted that UGA and UNC offered, but neither are on her top 10. I get the feeling we weren’t interested.

Darianna Littlepage-Buggs | WBB Blog

It's interesting that several schools that made her final list were not shown as extending offers on the blog.

No one knows the level of recruiting intensity. She might have been at the top of the list or might have fallen off the list. We're going to see some people paint this as a failure because that's what they do. Keep the faith.

Last edited:
Darianna Littlepage-Buggs | WBB Blog

It's interesting that several schools that made her final list were not shown as extending offers on the blog.

No one knows the level of recruiting intensity. She might have been at the top of the list or might have fallen off the list. We're going to see some people paint this as a failure because that's what they do. Keep the faith.
I don't think he has our complete list on the blog bet there are some names on our offer sheet not listed.

Apparently, our coaches "following her on Instagram" just wasn't enough!!!

Ole Miss offers in 2018 …… we offer 2020 SEPTEMBER! Two plus years later and we wonder why not us ? We have offers two and three years from now !!!!! Finally getting in the recruiting wars …. JMO

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Ole Miss offers in 2018 …… we offer 2020 SEPTEMBER! Two plus years later and we wonder why not us ? We have offers two and three years from now !!!!! Finally getting in the recruiting wars …. JMO
I think this is the reason we have new Assistant Coaches. I noticed were offering a lot earlier on player through 2024 since the change occured.

I don't think he has our complete list on the blog bet there are some names on our offer sheet not listed.

I doubt my lists are totally accurate as well. Recruiting info is held close by those that know. It’s frustrating for those that value transparency but expect it is the best way to prevent someone from sabotaging the process whether they are trying to hurt or help or attach themselves to future recruits like the blood sucking leach they are.

I doubt my lists are totally accurate as well. Recruiting info is held close by those that know. It’s frustrating for those that value transparency but expect it is the best way to prevent someone from sabotaging the process whether they are trying to hurt or help or attach themselves to future recruits like the blood sucking leach they are.
Hmmm.
Anyone I know ?
Lol

VN Store

Back