2023 Stock Ticker

Who’s the qb ? Big variable, DC is gone ? OC staying ? Leaving? Saban has benefited from great hires . Should be interesting how many changes he has on his staff. Chips should begin to fall soon

Those coordinators aren’t leaving because they were “great hires”.

The idea that Bama will be down seems crazy to me. They are replacing two of the best players they’ve had their and at premier positions. But I just don’t see it happening
Idk. This Bama team seemed undisciplined and soft at times this season. Never saw that before with Saban.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Who starts at QB next season for Bama & UGA? That is what will benefit us. Our QB is not a guy who is new to starting and has had plenty of big game experience. Does Milroe win the job for the Tide? Who will be Stetson’s successor?

Who starts at QB next season for Bama & UGA? That is what will benefit us. Our QB is not a guy who is new to starting and has had plenty of big game experience. Does Milroe win the job for the Tide? Who will be Stetson’s successor?

Simpson for bama .. he gonna pay us back for daddy

/s

I hope they both go 0-12
but they have 4 and 5 star QBs all over the place and two great coaches…..they will be fine. Hopefully, the QBs aren’t as good as what they’ve had, but experience tells me they won’t suck

If you want a true testament to the talent Bama has, consider they have Bill OBrien calling plays and yet they still score and win games. He could do neither as the Texans coach

Right, but we are talking about his current coordinators that are leaving
No, l would consider them gone and he may not be as fortunate hiring the next two.
that the was the point I was trying to make. when I said the chips will fall soon
thats what I meant. So I guess we agree

No, l would consider them gone and he may not be as fortunate hiring the next two.
that the was the point I was trying to make. when I said the chips will fall soon
thats what I meant. So I guess we agree

I’m saying he wasn’t fortunate with the last two hires and therefore is likely to improve

Reactions: Coddlecreek1

VN Store

Back