2024-25 Schedule/Uconn returns!

How, name another team that had 2 All Americans playing in the NCAA tournament and also number one and other top recruits? That just shows how stacked they were even with the injuries.
When you don't have enough players, no matter how good they are, fatigue enters into the equation. Muhl, Bueckers, and Edwards basically played 36-40 minutes every game, and you could see it every second and fourth quarter they played against any good opponent.

I love it. This will be a great opportunity for a new team, most of whom haven’t participated in a game like this. You gotta play the games, they aren’t won on paper. I’ll never admit defeat before a game. Take it to them.

This approach to scheduling got the last coach fired.

We get LSU twice?? But no Vandy?

That is a little confusing. I thought for sure we would play Vandy twice since we are rivals. I’m not mad about playing LSU twice though. They are beatable and taking one off them would be nice.

Really a very good draw all things considered. We have to go to Texas who should be good, but otherwise most of our away games are games we should win.

I maintain Kentucky isn’t gonna be nearly as good as everyone thinks.

That is a little confusing. I thought for sure we would play Vandy twice since we are rivals. I’m not mad about playing LSU twice though. They are beatable and taking one off them would be nice.

Really a very good draw all things considered. We have to go to Texas who should be good, but otherwise most of our away games are games we should win.

As long as they balance the home and homes. Would be really lame if like OM or Bama get Arky and Mizzou twice… really hurts seeding.

I wonder who SC got if we got LSU?

No team is unbeatable anyway, even if the refs or injuries help a team.

SC Texas
UK Georgia
UT LSU
Vandy Ole Miss
Arkansas A&M
OU Mizz
Florida Bama
Auburn Ms St

My lord… the SEC gonna make sure Kenny is comfortable here. Ole Miss Vandy is ok ig… OU and MIXZOU???? Like I get the big 12 connection but cmon might as well give them an extra 2 seeds in conference

1 SC 2 Texas
12 UK (1 VT)13 Georgia
4 UT 2 LSU
6 Vandy 3 Ole Miss
10 Arkansas 9 A&M
1 OU 14 Mizz
11 Florida 4 Bama
7 Auburn 8 Ms St

Kentucky OU Bama are the clear 2 game winners for standings.

OM is the next tier down

MsSt Aub and Vandy have it kinda hard

USC UT LSU and Texas got screwed
Awesome games but totally screwed in comparison

Huh? The season has to actually start to see how teams are looking before speaking in terms of a team having a favorable conference schedule.

I know you are talking about the home/away matchups.
Yet still chances are that OM, KY, and OU could split or lose both just as likely as them winning both.

OU is not a team that Missouri will struggle to matchup against.
OM is not a guarantee over Vandy either.

There are no clear winners when it comes to the SEC slate.

No team in the SEC will look at Kentucky and believe they can’t beat that team.
I think the KY situation is going to be tougher than expected.

Last edited:
1 SC 2 Texas
12 UK (1 VT)13 Georgia
4 UT 2 LSU
6 Vandy 3 Ole Miss
10 Arkansas 9 A&M
1 OU 14 Mizz
11 Florida 4 Bama
7 Auburn 8 Ms St

Kentucky OU Bama are the clear 2 game winners for standings.

OM is the next tier down

MsSt Aub and Vandy have it kinda hard

USC UT LSU and Texas got screwed
Awesome games but totally screwed in comparison
You play whose on your schedule and there’s no excuses, I’m more worried about getting screwed over by the refs when we play a certain team that has them in their back pocket.

VN Store

Back