2024 NBA Season Thread aka The Zion High Deductible Healthcare Plan

**** this ****

Every series is 2-0? Two of these should have been 1-1.

I don't get how Aaron Gordon got away with cleaning out Reaves on that loose ball when Reaves had inside position. He put him into the photographers.

A better performance by the Lakers, however the Nuggets found a way to disappoint the Lakers.

Freaking embarrassing blew a 20 point lead and LeBron takes a stupid 3 pointer.

They deserve to be swept

**** this ****

Every series is 2-0? Two of these should have been 1-1.

I don't get how Aaron Gordon got away with cleaning out Reaves on that loose ball when Reaves had inside position. He put him into the photographers.
Or that foul on Lebron.

Freaking embarrassing..blowed a 20 point lead and LeBron takes a stupid 3 pointer.

They deserve to be swept

He was playing out of his mind saving you guys down the stretch, it was the right play to pull there, and it went 3/4 of the way in the basket.

Reactions: firestorm
He was playing out of his mind saving you guys down the stretch, it was the right play to pull there, and it went 3/4 of the way in the basket.

Like the Brady Era Patriots the Nuggets are most likely to prevail if the game is close.

NBA 1st round Game 2s Tonight

Suns Timberwolves
The home court advantage is too much for the Suns to overcome even if they keep the game close so they have a realistic chance of winning this critical game 2 in the 4th Quarter.

Pacers Bucks
Even if the Pacers kept it close I still expect the Bucks to win because of having Lillard, the Greek Giant, and other reliable great players to make critical baskets.

Mavericks Clippers
It’s a critical game 2 so a good Mavericks team could keep this a close game, however the Clippers feeling great because of the thundering crowd also execute more great plays.

I do want to see the Clippers get to the NBA Finals for the first time.

Reactions: The Dog
One of the Jokic bros caught on tape punching a Lakers fan in the stands last night. Banned for life, right? Right?

Who am I to blame for Phoenix looking like crap?

It is so bad. KD and Book just don't have it. KD can't guard McDaniels? He can't hit. Booker can't handle the ball. Beal can't hit open 3's. He can't beat Conley off the bounce. I can't even process what I'm seeing. Is Booker in early stages of Parkinsons? What is this?

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
I see I’m most likely wrong because Mavericks have outplayed the Clippers in a must win game tonight so a Mavericks victory is looking likely.

VN Store

Back