2024 Presidential Race

Not worried about the polls now.....Am worried about people who would want to vote for trump again. Weird, amoral, disgraceful, stupid people.
Seems to describe Biden rather than Trump. Remember when Ashley Biden said Joe molested her in the shower when she was underage and she took showers late at night hoping Joe wouldn't join her. That's sick as are the people that support the pedophile, molester and rapist in chief. The diary was authenticated by the NYT and the FBi when they raided a journalist's home to retrieve it. Sick sick people!

That's because Trump has a base of worshipers who will continue to idolize him no matter what.
It's bizarre, shocking, scary, and sad all at once. And is precisely why the sane 60+% see Trumpism as such a negative.

"I could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and my followers would still love me".

I am proud that democrats are more willing and able to fairly access Biden.
No Trump leads the polls because 2 war Joe is doing a horrible job and his approval ratings are rivaling Jimmy Carter. He policies have lead to Bidenflation and people are fed up. The debates should be interesting if Joe even agrees to debate. It probably won't matter because the Dems will replace Joe this summer when the polls don't change in his favor.

????Who is being denied that right? I'm voting in the primaries this week, of course I think I'm going to vote in the republican primary............which is my right.
but you advocate for the democratic primary winner to be removed. point is you are fine with others deciding your nominee. regardless who you vote for, someone else will determine who goes to the general election, not the primary voters. you are giving it up and are OK with it

How is it possible these Are the best 2 candidates and these dipsticks want to argue who’s the least Fed up.
It's not remotely possible. No one believes these are the two best candidates.
Few believe either candidate is worth a damn, .......outside of the zombified trump worshipers.

but you advocate for the democratic primary winner to be removed. point is you are fine with others deciding your nominee. regardless who you vote for, someone else will determine who goes to the general election, not the primary voters. you are giving it up and are OK with it
Good grief man.......try a little independent thinking.

Pretty much no dem. wanted a primary where Biden was the only viable candidate.
If Biden wins the primary but becomes unfit to continue, replacement is the only true option.
It would be far better to replace him than to leave a candidate who has become unfit on the ticket. And that would also be a far more accurate reflection of the average dem.'s wishes.

It's not remotely possible. No one believes these are the two best candidates.
Few believe either candidate is worth a damn, .......outside of the zombified trump worshipers.
You should spend more time in the Biden threads. Plenty of posters on VN who honestly believe Joe is killing it as Prez. These are not sarcastic post. They are sincere. They want 4 more years of Biden regardless of any other factors.

Reactions: StarRaider
Small crowd--and these morons don't know the words to either the Pledge or the National Anthem. What a bunch of dimwits....

You’d be wrong.
Both sides are straight up garbage
No belief system whatsoever
Just believing the lies fed to you in the daily talking points
Good grief......we are back to the "they are exactly equal" nonsense.

Until someone presents a viable third option; which I hope to god they do, I will support the best of the two options.

yawn.
Dems don't really want Biden. Everyone knows that. Unless of course the only other choice is Trump - then Biden is great!!!
Watch it burn in other words.

As an American I thank you. Get some counseling for all that hate you harbor

Why is she still in? Something is rotten.
Just like the last time, the machine will continue to prep her up until it becomes so obvious that Stevie Wonder will be able to see that Trump is the man. They will never support him because he is the antidote to what they are.

VN Store

Back