2024 Presidential Race

I need a lawyer . I want to sue the government for being azzholes.

So Biden is too diminished to be convicted but can run for reelection?

Outstanding
Isn’t it awesome?

What’s more incredible is that anyone that’s been paying any attention whatsoever already knew this! His brain was mush when he was the Candidate. After almost 4 years of running this country into the ground, this report supports what most already knew.

Isn’t it awesome?

What’s more incredible is that anyone that’s been paying any attention whatsoever already knew this! His brain was mush when he was the Candidate. After almost 4 years of running this country into the ground, this report supports what most already knew.
Didn’t they make an entire season or 2 of the West Wing about how the President misled the entire country because he withheld a debilitating disease? And isn’t this the exact same thing, except a hundred x’s worse?

Biden took classified documents willfully and some were top secret military documents. He stored them in his garage closet and 2 different offices.
Trump took top secret documents willfully and stored them in a locked closet in his basement.
Biden is deemed unfit to be prosecuted because of his dementia. Trump's case is going forward full steam ahead.
The story is no longer about classified documents but the difference in the mental health of the 2 Presidents.

Reactions: davethevol
Ha, ha: The economy is going well, and I'm quite sure the Dems and the Biden campaign will keep trumpeting it. Biden is responsible for much
positive legislation. You've got Republicans all over the country bragging about infrastructure projects in their states/district when they voted against the infrastructure bill---class GOP. Jobs--strong. Inflation--way down. Stock market--record levels. All facts. What we do know is that people nowadays believe what they want to believe--and what they want to believe often has no connection to reality...Hello, MAGA!
Inflation, by definition, is never down you rube

VN Store

Back