2024 Presidential Race

Trump's going to be the 47th President you might as well start getting used to it.
I highly doubt that a convicted felon is going to win the election in November ..... but that's beside the point here.

Were you being serious when you described that old, fat, disgusting, lard a$$ as being "fit and trim" ?????

REALLY ?????

The best barometer is to use the Real Clear Polling Average. That way you avoid giving too much weight to outliers.

It currently shows Trump with a 1.3% lead. 8 out of the last 11 polls posted to RCP are within their margin of error.

That is from ABC News. However, their latest poll with Ipsos shows Joe Biden with a 1 point lead nationally. This reminds me so much of the 2022 mid-term forecasts of a "Red Wave." Republicans are cherry-picking polls right now. Just as they were doing 2 years ago. You are setting yourselves up for a huge letdown .... again.
Did you check the battleground states highlighted in your link the RCP? trump leaders in everyone except Bloomberg and NBC in MI...lol. Nationwide they poll cities which lean heavy Dem so of course it'll be skewed nationwide for Dems...check the battleground states

No one give AF if Trump loses California or NY

Reactions: BreatheUT
Classic gangster campaig! First, this dope lied about her business--wasn't even open when the gangster was stinking up the White House. Second, she's declared bankruptcy three times---emulating Trump!. And third, she's received federal food assistance.

Did you check the battleground states highlighted in your link the RCP? trump leaders in everyone except Bloomberg and NBC in MI...lol. Nationwide they poll cities which lean heavy Dem so of course it'll be skewed nationwide for Dems...check the battleground states

No one give AF if Trump loses California or NY
Yeah .... I check everything. I already said that the battleground states are close, mostly within the margin of error ... but Trump does have a lead. Do I think Trump is going to win the 2024 Presidential General Election? For many reasons ..... No. I don't.

... and that is not how it works. There are not "poll cities." The nationwide polls are not skewed for Democrats. That is ignorant. Mostly, polls are conducted online and by landline phone. If anything that will skew Republican. Remember the 2022 mid-terms at all?

Classic gangster campaig! First, this dope lied about her business--wasn't even open when the gangster was stinking up the White House. Second, she's declared bankruptcy three times---emulating Trump!. And third, she's received federal food assistance.

Look at you shaming minority business owners.typical DNC supporters..

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Yeah .... I check everything. I already said that the battleground states are close, mostly within the margin of error ... but Trump does have a lead. Do I think Trump is going to win the 2024 Presidential General Election? For many reasons ..... No. I don't.

... and that is not how it works. There are not "poll cities." The nationwide polls are not skewed for Democrats. That is ignorant. Mostly, polls are conducted online and by landline phone. If anything that will skew Republican. Remember the 2022 mid-terms at all?
So compared to where those polls were in 2020. What is the difference? Biden led everywhere at that time...things can changes but both the election and the court cases are not going well..and the immunity case will definitely impact his cases as well more info is released from tge documents case....things can and will change but right kow it doesn't look good..btw...did youvsee the video of Biden stopping to crap his pants on camera like a little kid abd Jill hiding her face as she slinks away?? If y'all don't get rid of him I do t think it'll get better

So compared to where those polls were in 2020. What is the difference? Biden led everywhere at that time...things can changes but both the election and the court cases are not going well..and the immunity case will definitely impact his cases as well more info is released from tge documents case....things can and will change but right kow it doesn't look good..btw...did youvsee the video of Biden stopping to crap his pants on camera like a little kid abd Jill hiding her face as she slinks away?? If y'all don't get rid of him I do t think it'll get better
How can you say the court case in NY isn't going well? Have you followed it at all? He will likely be convicted.

..... the difference is that Biden is the incumbent now. It is harder to run from that position .... but ultimately, Trump still has a very abrasive personality. It will keep him from winning, just as it did 4 years ago.

How can you say the court case in NY isn't going well? Have you followed it at all? He will likely be convicted.

..... the difference is that Biden is the incumbent now. It is harder to run from that position .... but ultimately, Trump still has a very abrasive personality. It will keep him from winning, just as it did 4 years ago.
To a degree...what's the crime he was covering up? He will probably be convicted and will be overturned upon appeal...it's a misdemeanor at most...

And yes his personality will turn off some but increasing prices and illegals will turn off more ..plus y'all keep him in court is keeping him relatively quiet and is helping more then hurting

Reactions: dovervolz
To a degree...what's the crime he was covering up? He will probably be convicted and will be overturned upon appeal...it's a misdemeanor at most...

And yes his personality will turn off some but increasing prices and illegals will turn off more ..plus y'all keep him in court is keeping him relatively quiet and is helping more then hurting
It doesn't have to involve covering up a crime. Falsifying business records is the crime. That is what he stands accused of.

It doesn't have to involve covering up a crime. Falsifying business records is the crime. That is what he stands accused of.
Actually for it be a felony he has to be covering up another crime which there isn't bad hast been disclosed yet..that's why a misdemeanor (but is out of SOL) at most is in play. Have you been following the case? That pretty common knowledge regarding this case.

VN Store

Back