2024 Presidential Race

Actually for it be a felony he has to be covering up another crime which there isn't bad hast been disclosed yet..that's why a misdemeanor (but is out of SOL) at most is in play. Have you been following the case? That pretty common knowledge regarding this case.
Falsifying business records can be a felony in itself.

Actually for it be a felony he has to be covering up another crime which there isn't bad hast been disclosed yet..that's why a misdemeanor (but is out of SOL) at most is in play. Have you been following the case? That pretty common knowledge regarding this case.
... but the Manhattan DA is accusing him of falsifying records to cover up crimes related to the 2016 election anyway .... so it's moot.

... but the Manhattan DA is accusing him of falsifying records to cover up crimes related to the 2016 election anyway .... so it's moot.

Yea what crime????????? That's the issue...is a misdemeanor charge out of SOL that Bragg is "Trumping" up with an unknown charge...hush payments and NDA are not crimes...he has a long way to go to prove anything other that...you have arguably the most recognized businessman in the world who built a brand "Trump" so paying off a blackmail scheme to not hurt his brand is not illegal

Reactions: norrislakevol
Trump looking fit and trim at the Miami F1 race.

wow

I wonder why he had pre-arranged that visit. Trump wouldn't know an F1 car from a bathtoy motorboat. Hmmmmmm, bet there's a grift involved. lol

"

AUTO RACING
Miami Grand Prix shuts down effort to hold Trump fundraiser at F1 race

By Ben Strauss
April 26, 2024 at 8:51 p.m. EDT

A fundraiser for Donald Trump, here outside Manhattan criminal court on Friday, sought to hold an event next week at the Miami Grand Prix to raise money for the former president. (Curtis Means/via REUTERS)

The Miami Grand Prix sent a cease and desist letter Friday night to a prominent Trump fundraiser, informing him that he cannot use a suite at an upcoming Formula One race as a high-dollar fundraiser for the Trump campaign.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I suppose this myth will never die even though it has been disproved many times.
What myth are you talking about?

On the day of the formal process of certification, January 6, 2021, did Donald Trump falsely insist to a crowd of supporters in front of the White House, that his Vice President had the power to cast aside electoral college votes from states they had mutually lost in the 2020 Presidential General Election? Yes, he did.

Did Trump's false insistence instill an incorrect belief in his crowd of supporters that he could still retain the presidency? Yes, it did.

Did Trump encourage his crowd of supporters to march down to the Capitol? Yes, he did.

Did this crowd of supporters go down to the Capitol merely to protest the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election, or did they march down to the Capitol to disrupt the proceedings, under the belief that Trump could still retain the presidency if they took this action? Under direction from Donald Trump, who had made the rally happen, members of that crowd marched down to the Capitol to disrupt the formal certification of the electoral college vote, because they falsely believed that Trump would retain the office of the presidency if they did.

Donald Trump attempted to prevent a transition of power, in the United States federal government from occurring. Trump incited a riot. NOTHING has been disproven about that.

To a degree...what's the crime he was covering up? He will probably be convicted and will be overturned upon appeal...it's a misdemeanor at most...

And yes his personality will turn off some but increasing prices and illegals will turn off more ..plus y'all keep him in court is keeping him relatively quiet and is helping more then hurting
You'd think they would learn. Everytime they put him in court he gets a bump in the polls.

You'd think they would learn. Everytime they put him in court he gets a bump in the polls.

Let's see how well being a convicted felon will serve him in the polls. My guess ???? .... Republicans go back to 2020 mode when it comes to casting doubt on polling data.

What myth are you talking about?

On the day of the formal process of certification, January 6, 2021, did Donald Trump falsely insist to a crowd of supporters in front of the White House, that his Vice President had the power to cast aside electoral college votes from states they had mutually lost in the 2020 Presidential General Election? Yes, he did.

Did Trump's false insistence instill an incorrect belief in his crowd of supporters that he could still retain the presidency? Yes, it did.

Did Trump encourage his crowd of supporters to march down to the Capitol? Yes, he did.

Did this crowd of supporters go down to the Capitol merely to protest the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election, or did they march down to the Capitol to disrupt the proceedings, under the belief that Trump could still retain the presidency if they took this action? Under direction from Donald Trump, who had made the rally happen, members of that crowd marched down to the Capitol to disrupt the formal certification of the electoral college vote, because they falsely believed that Trump would retain the office of the presidency if they did.

Donald Trump attempted to prevent a transition of power, in the United States federal government from occurring. Trump incited a riot. NOTHING has been disproven about that.
Politicians, including Trump, who want to "overthrow the government" (the myth) don't tell rioters to "go home now" once the legal protest crosses the line to illegal and dangerous.

Politicians, including Trump, who want to "overthrow the government" (the myth) don't tell rioters to "go home now" once the legal protest crosses the line to illegal and dangerous.
He did so much more than just not tell them to "go home now."

1) Trump's election lies were the reason they were even there to begin with.
2) Trump instilled in that crowd the false belief that he could still retain the presidency.
3) Trump also instilled in them the false belief that Mike Pence had the authority to not include states they had lost during the roll call of certification.
4) Trump also led this crowd to believe that they had the power to make this happen as well .... they just needed to march down to the Capitol, and disrupt the ongoing proceedings, and (theoretically) his plan would be set in motion, as long as Mike Pence didn't call some selected states into roll.

Trump was responsible for the whole thing. It was an attempt to disrupt the transition of power away from him. He gets no credit because it failed. You are carrying water for him and it's pathetic.

Reactions: lawgator1
He did so much more than just not tell them to "go home now."
That's a falsehood which meshes with the myth.
He told the 20% (estimated) who went too far to "go home now", like the 80% (estimated) did.

Whether you find that inconsequential doesn't matter to me. I have no problems with others believing in myths.

He told the 20% (estimated) who went too far to "go home now", like the 80% (estimated) did.

Whether you find that inconsequential doesn't matter to me. I have no problems with others believing in myths.
You are talking about what he said later in the day, after the damage had already been done. I'm talking about what precipitated the riot.

Every point I made is 100% true.

1) The crowd only assembled in front of The White House on January 6, 2021 because of election lies that Donald Trump had spread.
2) The crowd only marched down to the Capitol because that was what Donald Trump told them to do.
3) Furthermore, the crowd marched down to the Capitol with a violent purpose in mind, because Donald Trump had instilled in them the false belief that he could still retain the presidency, if they disrupted the formal certification that was taking place.
4) Donald Trump also instilled in them the false notion that Mike Pence had the power to avoid counting electoral votes from states they had lost. That is why the crowd was making threats against Mike Pence. Watch video of the riot. Threats against Pence were all over the place inside of the Capitol. The only explanation for that is that those crowd members believed what Trump was telling them.

Donald Trump made the whole sordid mess happen ..... and if you had any shred of objectivity or integrity at all - you would be able to acknowledge that fact ..... but since you are Cult of Trump member, we get this pathetic boot-licking display.

wow

I wonder why he had pre-arranged that visit. Trump wouldn't know an F1 car from a bathtoy motorboat. Hmmmmmm, bet there's a grift involved. lol

"

AUTO RACING
Miami Grand Prix shuts down effort to hold Trump fundraiser at F1 race

By Ben Strauss
April 26, 2024 at 8:51 p.m. EDT

A fundraiser for Donald Trump, here outside Manhattan criminal court on Friday, sought to hold an event next week at the Miami Grand Prix to raise money for the former president. (Curtis Means/via REUTERS)

The Miami Grand Prix sent a cease and desist letter Friday night to a prominent Trump fundraiser, informing him that he cannot use a suite at an upcoming Formula One race as a high-dollar fundraiser for the Trump campaign.

Yet it was a success as a campaign stop thousands of fans saw him chanting "4 more years!" and "USA, USA"

He also met with the big wigs while there.

By the way ..... after the fact, Trump also said they were "very special." I guess you forgot about that, eh?

You are talking about what he said later in the day, after the damage had already been done. I'm talking about what precipitated the riot.

Every point I made is 100% true.

1) The crowd only assembled in front of The White House on January 6, 2021 because of election lies that Donald Trump had spread.
2) The crowd only marched down to the Capitol because that was what Donald Trump told them to do.
3) Furthermore, the crowd marched down to the Capitol with a violent purpose in mind, because Donald Trump had instilled in them the false belief that he could still retain the presidency, if they disrupted the formal certification that was taking place.
4) Donald Trump also instilled in them the false notion that Mike Pence had the power to avoid counting electoral votes from states they had lost. That is why the crowd was making threats against Mike Pence. Watch video of the riot. Threats against Pence were all over the place inside of the Capitol. The only explanation for that is that those crowd members believed what Trump was telling them.

Donald Trump made the whole sordid mess happen ..... and if you had any shred of objectivity or integrity at all - you would be able to acknowledge that fact ..... but since you are Cult of Trump member, we get this pathetic boot-licking display.
you calling McDad a Trumper..lmao you are one stupid SOB.

Let's see how well being a convicted felon will serve him in the polls. My guess ???? .... Republicans go back to 2020 mode when it comes to casting doubt on polling data.
Likely a hung jury. Even with a conviction it would be thrown out on appeal.

VN Store

Back