2024 Presidential Race

The acts of right-wing violence committed on the grounds of the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021 are a major issue when the Republican Party nominee for President is referring to those rioters, who have been convicted and imprisoned for violent crimes, as being "hostages" that he has vowed to grant Presidential pardons to if elected in November.

A suicide is not “caused” by injuries. That is completely nonsensical.

Death from brain bleed due to injuries sustained would be “caused”.

Suicide is a willful, deliberate act. It is not “due to injuries”.
How else are the leftists supposed to blame deaths on Jan 6?

^^^^ Not only is Donald Trump vowing to "free" these "hostages," ^^^^ ..... he even says that it will be one of his first acts as President, if he is elected again.

"Law and order every time .... That's us." -- "Turkey Creek" Jack Johnson, Tombstone

^^^^ Not only is Donald Trump vowing to "free" these "hostages," ^^^^ ..... he even says that it will be one of his first acts as President, if he is elected again.

"Law and order every time .... That's us." -- "Turkey Creek" Jack Johnson, Tombstone
Do you believe him?

whats so funny?

Do you believe him?
Huh? Why shouldn't we?

.... and what kind of a defense is that, anyway? Do you really wonder why I call you a cult? You will defend literally ANYTHING that Trump says and does. Donald Trump is a foul, despicable, lowlife, excuse for a human being.

Last edited:
whats so funny?

I knew what you were alluding to .... but it didn't involve the Supreme Court, nor does it mean that Little and those like him, will avoid further prosecution. He simply had his sentence vacated. That may or may not mean less jail time for him, As the article points out, he can still be prosecuted and he will be.

Huh? Why shouldn't we?

.... and what kind of a defense is that, anyway? Do you really wonder why I call you a cult? You will defend literally ANYTHING that Trump says does. Donald Trump is a foul, despicable, lowlife, excuse for a human being.
How does one know when to trust or distrust what a known liar says?

I knew what you were alluding to .... but it didn't involve the Supreme Court, nor does it mean that Little and those like him, will avoid further prosecution. He simply had his sentence vacated.

Who said anything about Little? I am pointing out that hundreds of indictments are in jeopardy.

Who said anything about Little? I am pointing out that hundreds of indictments are in jeopardy.
And I don't really care what happens to those people .... My concern is with the idiots who can be seen on video assaulting police officers with blunt force objects such as metal batons and flag poles. There were many.

VN Store

Back