2024 Presidential Race

It's really not any different than 2020 .... It's the "all the enthusiasm and large crowds are with Trump" angle. It doesn't factor in how much energy Trump generated for Biden's turnout in 2020. Trump has benefited some from being off of Twitter/X (he does post to Truth Social, but nobody sees it), and from not doing so many interviews, but that will change the closer we get to the election. He will also have the Republican National Convention to trip over himself as well. I'm really not worried at all.
Current breakdown of indies should bother the hell out of you

“Trust me dont trust me”

Quite the conundrum
If Trump lies more than any person who has campaigned or held the office of president, I am genuinely curious how does anyone (in this case BowlBro) decide when to be upset because Trump is lying and when to be upset because he is telling the truth?

Example:
When Biden's team announced Biden wanted to increase capital gains taxes to around 50%, I knew it was a lie. It is a ridiculous and stupid proposal. He's lying to appeal to the low IQ voters in the D base to generate enthusiasm. It's obvious the man has no plan to push the proposal. And because it was a lie, I didn't get angry.

How do people do that with Trump?

Last edited:
Good movie with 2 plot holes :

1) How did Khan and his Botany Bay crew survive so long on Ceti Alpha 5 without any apparent means of sustenance?

2) How did Khan know who Pavel Chekov was? Chekov had not yet joined the crew of the Starship Enterprise when the episode "Space Seed" with Khan aired.

1) It is a movie

2) It is a movie

Current breakdown of indies should bother the hell out of you
You can find a poll of independent voters to support just about anything you want to believe. They are all over the place in battleground states.

I think these results in the Pennsylvania Republican Party Primary should bother Trump supporters.

Nikki Haley dropped out of the race on March 6th. She shouldn't be getting over 150,000 votes from the GOP electorate on April 23rd in a battleground state like Pennsylvania.

You can find a poll of independent voters to support just about anything you want to believe. They are all over the place in battleground states.

I think these results in the Pennsylvania Republican Party Primary should bother Trump supporters.

Nikki Haley dropped out of the race on March 6th. She shouldn't be getting over 150,000 votes from the GOP electorate on April 23rd in a battleground state like Pennsylvania.
The aren't going to Biden. Abstain? Maybe. But the enthusiasm gap is not in bidens favor. Anti trump voting drove enthusiasm in 20 for him.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Where does it say that only "non-violent" rioters will be pardoned?

I have never defended the litany of pardons that Clinton granted on the way out the door in 2001 .... including Patty Hearst and Marc Rich, who was a fugitive. Clinton's pardons were a disgrace - all of them .... especially the one he gave to his own brother, who was a drug dealer.
Is that the guy that lost control at UGA?

If Trump lies more than any person who has campaigned or held the office of president, I am genuinely curious how does anyone (in this case BowlBro) decide when to be upset because Trump is lying and when to be upset because he is telling the truth?

Example:
When Biden's team announced Biden wanted to increase capital gains taxes to around 50%, I knew it was a lie. It is a ridiculous and stupid proposal. He's lying to appeal to the low IQ voters in the D base to generate enthusiasm. It's obvious the man has no plan to push the proposal. And because it was a lie, I didn't get angry.

Because Estrogen, (which is the predominant hormone present in liberals) only allows for emotional responses to any situation.

how does a worm get in your head? Through the ear?
Since you asked:

Neurocysticercosis is transmitted by the eggs that come from a pork tapeworm (don't eat raw pork) living in someone else's intestine, via the fecal-oral route. I actually had a teenage patient with it during residency. The brain MRIs would make you shiver.

Example:

Hmmm: So you say that Biden tries to appeal to low-IQ voters by proposing a capital-gains tax increase.

And Trump? The most immoral man in American tries to appeal/con his numbskull base by selling them MAGA bibles and tennis shoes! Ha, ha, ha. Hysterical. Which man has got the dumber voters?

Biden's capital-gains proposal isn't a lie. It's a proposal. It may not pass--but that doesn't make it a lie. Your word choice is wrong--surprise! Also, I read that the proposal would only apply to individuals making $1 million a year. I'm not sure if that's $1M in investment gains or income, but either way, it would only apply to the wealthy.

Since you asked:

Neurocysticercosis is transmitted by the eggs that come from a pork tapeworm (don't eat raw pork) living in someone else's intestine, via the fecal-oral route. I actually had a teenage patient with it during residency. The brain MRIs would make you shiver.
It amazes me how quickly people forget the plandemic. There was some actual good that came out of it, and that was how people actually washed their hands. Now we are back to seeing dudes taking a dump and walking right out into the gym. Human beings are vile disgusting animals.

Two or three Capitol Police officers committed suicide soon, or not long, after the attack on the Capitol. I don't condone violence of any kind--but the BLM protests originated because of a legitimate social grievance. There was nothing legitimate about the attack on the Capitol. Also, the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capital was directly created by our loathsome president at the time and his lies about the vote fraud. Big difference.
How typically short-sighted of you. It doesn’t matter what you believe or even what is true, the people. The people that went to the capital believed there was a legitimate “social grievance”, as you put it. So, no, their belief is no less legitimate than that of the BLM protestors. And here I thought your party of intelligence and higher education is supposed to be able to understand nuance and that everything isn’t black and white. Maybe not so much with you.

Reactions: dovervolz
Who is looking forward to the 2028 election? NO BIDEN OR TRUMP.

Then again, knowing the zealots on both sides (including ones in here) and how Americans behave, we will probably end up with two more duds again.
Here’s my problem. We seem to pick worse people every election. I don’t know how that could happen but I have no doubt I’m going to find out

Reactions: McDad
Hmmm: So you say that Biden tries to appeal to low-IQ voters by proposing a capital-gains tax increase.

And Trump? The most immoral man in American tries to appeal/con his numbskull base by selling them MAGA bibles and tennis shoes! Ha, ha, ha. Hysterical. Which man has got the dumber voters?

Biden's capital-gains proposal isn't a lie. It's a proposal. It may not pass--but that doesn't make it a lie. Your word choice is wrong--surprise! Also, I read that the proposal would only apply to individuals making $1 million a year. I'm not sure if that's $1M in investment gains or income, but either way, it would only apply to the wealthy.
I saw through Biden's lie.
So how do you distinguish between what you do/do not believe from Trump?

Reactions: BreatheUT

^^^^ Below is a paragraph from the above article. ^^^^

"Earlier this month, Erin Smith received an email from Washington D.C., with the result she had spent more than a year fighting for. The city had ruled that her husband's suicide was caused by injuries sustained in battling the rioters, and as such, his death was found to have occurred in the line of duty."
And I bet a lot of benefits for that widow come from such a finding rather than saying it’s unrelated. I bet they were going to find that no matter what, not for political purposes, but to take care of a widow of someone who served our country. That’s at least possible. Not everything is politically motivated.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
It amazes me how quickly people forget the plandemic. There was some actual good that came out of it, and that was how people actually washed their hands. Now we are back to seeing dudes taking a dump and walking right out into the gym. Human beings are vile disgusting animals.
I was at a dance competition a couple weeks ago and said the same thing to my wife. Everyone is in this huge convention hall, eating all kinds of finger foods, and I watched 3 consecutive guys walk straight from the stall and out of the bathroom. Sick bastages.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Actually, I'm thinking Carl's Junior/Hardees will go out before BK. Probably would have already of it wasn't for Hardees breakfast.

I’d agree with that totally, the Hardee’s around here at lunch and dinner are mostly empty, but at breakfast time they are full and the drive thrus are backed up for forever. Not sure why though, I personally think Hardee’s breakfast sucks.

Last edited:
The man killed himself just 9 days later ..... and he had sustained a head injury during the riot. He can be seen on video being beaten over the head with a metal baton. Could he have had other underlying problems? Probably. It's definitely plausible that the trauma and physical injuries he sustained during the riot pushed him over the edge.
I agree with that. It’s certainly plausible and whoever beat him deserves a very harsh penalty for doing so.

2 weeks to shorten the curve was not a bad strategy because so much was unknown.

But I thought it became clear soon enough the elderly and immunocompromised were the ones at risk. We should have handled the new info and made adjustments to our strategy.

Still to this day I never understood why the outdoors were shut down. That seemed the exact opposite of good strategy.
Agreed on the outside restrictions and everything people had ever known about how a virus works suddenly went out the window. Common sense was proven to be anything but.

Reactions: McDad
And I bet a lot of benefits for that widow come from such a finding rather than saying it’s unrelated. I bet they were going to find that no matter what, not for political purposes, but to take care of a widow of someone who served our country. That’s at least possible. Not everything is politically motivated.
Given that there has been no "leak" of mental health fitness report etc on that officer tells me it both things....in order to get the family benefits it had to framed a certain way..(good in my book) and it political motivated cuz it makes J6 looks worse then it was...there was legit only 1 deAth and it was a DNC operative that did the killing...they have to have something to say bad happened like the BLM riot killings...that why they try and link death days and months after J6 to the riot.

I saw through Biden's lie.
So how do you distinguish between what you do/do not believe from Trump?
If the statement makes him appear to be a rational and decent person, then it is obviously a lie.
If the statement makes him appear to be horrendously despicable, then it is obviously true.
If the statement is neutral, like "I like peperoni on my pizza", then there is an 87% probability it is a lie.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back