2024 Target List

Taller guy? It’s interesting because project players probably won’t be hanging around very long.
But you gotta fill a roster…to lane a ranked HS guy is $$$, not land a portal kid is $$$, maybe take a project potential kid with lower offers for no $$$ and if he hits in a year then you pay!

Only see two prep guys from Africa, one guy is committed to Duke and the other is committed to Loyola
It may be one that’s not currently listed on 247. I know in the past when we’ve had some low key visitors that not many people had recruited that it took a while to get them up to a star rating that they deserved. Some didn’t even have a recruiting profile. Pretty sure Zeigler did but it was super low lol.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Seifeldin Hendawy, from Egypt, is a 6’7” wing that Reddie referred to that’s committed to Loyola Chicago. He’s part of the NBA global academy, like Vescovi, so if I had to guess it would be him. If it’s somebody that’s actually ranked and has a profile.

Last edited:
Seifeldin Hendawy, from Egypt, is a 6’7” wing that Reddie referred to that’s committed to Loyola Chicago. He’s part of the NBA global academy, like Vescovi, so if I had to guess it would be him. If it’s somebody that’s actually ranked and has a profile.
I'm not quite sure about the level of competition in these highlights, but this kid is pretty impressive looking player.

VN Store

Back