2024 Transfer Portal Thread

You’re single aren’t you?
Nope, have a fiancé.

I’m sure you are, literally every post makes you so angry. It’s quite hilarious.

How did this post make you reply, “you’re single aren’t you?”

Simple, you’re just a miserable bitch.

Last edited:
Nope, have a fiancé.

I’m sure you are, literally every post makes you so angry. It’s quite hilarious.

How did this post make you reply, “you’re single aren’t you?”

Simple, you’re just a miserable bitch.
Lmao, way to take that entirely too seriously, calm down. It was a funny comment made because I’ve never seen someone like the things they don’t have so much more than the things they do have. I just see you oogling over every other female and wishing you has those than the one you do have, much like our roster and the portal. Multiple others have pointed it out to you in this thread already, it wasn’t meant to get you all riled up, was just a funny analogy I thought of when you were drooling over Ballo.

Reactions: Just a VolinTears
Lmao, way to take that entirely too seriously, calm down. It was a funny comment made because I’ve never seen someone like the things they don’t have so much more than the things they do have. Multiple others have pointed it out to you in this thread already, it wasn’t meant yo get you all riled up, was just a funny analogy I thought of when you were drooling over Ballo.

I drool over every good player. I want them all. Give me all of them.

Our players are good, but I want extra good

To update

Freddie & DJ in portal = 2 spots
DK, Santi, JJJ graduating = 3 spots

Bishop incoming = 1 spot

We have 4 spots open as of now. Hopefully Awaka stays put and we don't lose anyone else, filling 4 spots in the portal is going to be a pretty big challenge. Any HS players still available that we're thinking about?
Is JJJ not a walkon? Didn't he just come back to play after schollys closed or did he take Ledlums spot?

There’s always a surprise transfer with Barnes. I’m not really worried. Would love to find another Grant Williams somewhere but those aren’t exactly a dime a dozen. The big man problem has gone on for 5 years though. Should have found someone that can go up against the physical big men by now like he could. Aidoo is good for a lot of things, but that’s always been his weakness

I see DJ and Carr as pretty much the same player…and Carr has clearly shown the staff a lot more so this move is not shocking at all
Carr has the mentality of the former High School MVP playing rec games at the Y in his 30’s. He gonna shoot it whether it’s a good idea or not lol

To be honest though, I don't know that Mashack has any offensive limitations.

in 1420 minutes he's gone 126 of 292 shooting the ball 43.2% FG, 100 of 215 were 2PT shots for 46.5% and he's 26 of 77 from deep for 33.8%. His FT % being 62.9% is pretty bad, but he was 72% this season.

He also has 216 career rebounds, 109 assists, 92 steals and just 77 turnovers.

I think he's just not had the opportunity to really showcase his offense. A career 3 attempts a game guy thus far. But on the year his FG and 3PT percentages were higher than any guard on the team not named Dalton Knecht that shot more than 2 a game.
This is a good point. Mashack's offensive issues may be more mental than actual ability. If he starts thinking like an offensive threat he may become one.

Reactions: SlyStone

VN Store

Back