2024 Transfer Portal Thread

so weā€™re not taking him now that he measured shorter? makes no sense because we need scorers
Him being 3 inches shorter when heā€™s expected to play the 4 would be a huge difference. Heā€™s smaller than Tyson is. We may not have fully passed, but could have told him to finish taking his visits and see if we can get better fits in the meantime.

What do you think on Tyson? Somebody thatā€™s usually pretty reliable on VQ said he may not visit UNC now. Is there a chance we get him in the next couple days?
Before his visit last week, I said that he may not visit UNC, and that we are in a good spot. I still believe that to be true.

Dubar does not currently have a commitable offer.
This is good. Iā€™ve said all along he was down the list, at least in my opinion (no inside info). If we did end up taking him that would probably mean we struck out on the higher priorities. I guess it doesnā€™t hurt though to bring him on to campus and get a better look.

Last edited:
I can see it... as pointed out Dubar has a pretty slow release and if he's shorter than expected that could be a problem in the SEC especially if we want him to play more of a 4 role.
He also has a very poor shooting percentage off the dribble. Just too many limitations with him imo.

VN Store

Back