2024 Transfer Portal Thread

So Tucker Anderson just confirmed that he wants to play this season. Don't blame him and I'm sure Barnes & staff were straight forward that if he came here he'd likely be a RS candidate or wouldn't play a ton.

Happy to have Igor in the boat!

At this point we're 3 of 4 on targets (Tyson being the only miss so far) excited about that!

So Tucker Anderson just confirmed that he wants to play this season. Don't blame him and I'm sure Barnes & staff were straight forward that if he came here he'd likely be a RS candidate or wouldn't play a ton.

Happy to have Igor in the boat!

At this point we're 3 of 4 on targets (Tyson being the only miss so far) excited about that!

I wouldn’t really consider Tyson a miss considering he was pretty much a lock to NC if they really wanted him.

Not much Barnes could have done about that.

3 spots left, names to monitor…

Chaz Lanier
Devon Barnes
Ben Hammond
Christian Anderson Jr.
Gabriel Mabor

The bold would be incoming freshmen, the rest are portal players.

It appears that Anderson, Hammond and Barnes are smaller (under 6') true PG players. Lanier is a 2 that's 6'4". Mabor is a project big pushing 7'

The bold would be incoming freshmen, the rest are portal players.

It appears that Anderson, Hammond and Barnes are smaller (under 6') true PG players. Lanier is a 2 that's 6'4". Mabor is a project big pushing 7'
Barnes is listed at 6-5 and a SG. Unless this is a different Davon Barnes.

Barnes is listed at 6-5 and a SG. Unless this is a different Davon Barnes.

Wrong Barnes, we're looking at Devon Barnes from Tarleton State.

Reactions: Smokey 77

VN Store

Back