2024 Transfer Portal Thread

I would say the staff probably feels that way as well which is why they haven’t been super quick about pushing for a visit from him or Anderson. JMO
This reply confuses me. Are you saying they haven't set up a visit with Hammond because they're hoping for Anderson? Why would they not schedule Anderson? Or is everything on hold until Lanier decides? Sorry to be slow but that's age.

Carr was top 60 recruit. He’s gonna start next year. I think his high side is big time
Carr may have the most upside on the team. But who would he start over Mashack? Lanier? (Assuming he signs). Gainey presumably the primary backup at 2G. If Lanier goes somewhere else there are alot of minutes available, but if not….?

Then you have Dupar who can play both forward spots. Assuming both Dupar and Milicic play 25+ minutes per game and Mashack is at 25, won’t be a ton of time left at 3 and 4, even if Milicic plays some 5 at times.

Reactions: Imvolin423
This reply confuses me. Are you saying they haven't set up a visit with Hammond because they're hoping for Anderson? Why would they not schedule Anderson? Or is everything on hold until Lanier decides? Sorry to be slow but that's age.
I’m saying I think that’s why you didn’t see his name or hear about a potential visit weeks ago

VN Store

Back