2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not a shocker. I think she only ever offered Velez to get Del Rosario. Velez cannot play.
Del Rosario's plus one is gone. Didn't Kim at have a similar deal with high school school teammates Sarah Andrews and Hannah Gusters? Andrews had a higher ranking than Velez coming out of high school though and she turned out to be a more reliable player than Gusters.

Reactions: VolBall09
Del Rosario's plus one is gone. Didn't Kim at have a similar deal with high school school teammates Sarah Andrews and Hannah Gusters? Andrews had a higher ranking than Velez coming out of high school though and she turned out to be a more reliable player than Gusters.
Calling a McDAA a plus one 😭

On another note Rhyanne Allen from Vandy looking like a better fit now 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: VolBall09

Yes it was a similar setup. She’s done that quite a few times in history. Those kids are silly, if she thinks that’s what it takes to get the big girls she needs she’ll do it in a heartbeat. Just won’t ever play the other player.

Andrews is a pretty good player but probably not Mulkey’s type of guard. She does remind me a little of O Sims though.

Reactions: Terrells Bay88
We need some players like that if you want to win.
No we don’t need players to pull other teams hair on purpose. That may work for dirty people, but Pat set a pedigree of sportsmanship, respect and dignity with winning. We don’t need anymore negative attention, especially on players gamesmanship behavior.

Any chance both Velez and Del Rosario would want out of LSU? Or does Evil Kim have her hooks too far into ADR?

Reactions: PRG
Nothing against Zaay but how does she have eligibility with a 2018 start? Covid is a one year exception and players can get a medical hardship which could make six. If my math is right, this season would make 7 years.
She also sat out a year while transferring, 2 medical redshirts and a Covid year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back