2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious what the Ruby Whitehorn fans like about her game and why they want her on Rocky Top next year. Her shooting stats from last year are meh.

.275 - 3 point
.692 - FT
What I like is 125 of 243 two point field goals for 51.5 percent. 46.4 percent overall field goal percentage. 5.2 rebound per game from the two guard position. Defense. 45 steals. She is a mid range get to the basket guard like Horston was. Horston was not a three point shooter either.

Remember what Pat’s father said about Donkeys and Race Horses? Mike Neighbors is about to find out what it’s like to be the donkey at the Derby.

It’s always been the recruit’s choice of how to stage the visit photo ..except no uniform allowed. I don’t know if CKC has changed the rule. I think this picture was taken when Ruby visited under Harper.
Again, it’s an old pic…..Marta’s name is on top of one of the lockers…..

It’s always been the recruit’s choice of how to stage the visit photo ..except no uniform allowed. I don’t know if CKC has changed the rule. I think this picture was taken when Ruby visited under Harper.
Based on our two latest transfers… their pics were all with practice jerseys as well. So, I assume that tradition is staying for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back