2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

But we know many of the smaller ones never will. I wonder what life is like for players who enter the portal then have to go crawling back to their old teams. If they'll have them.
Iā€™m sure Deja Kelly will tell usā€¦

But did the smaller Iā€™m sure it depends on situation

Reactions: glv98
It was possible if we got certain players through the portal. I go into seasons wanting a championship run, not just happy to have players and winning not meaning much. Thatā€™s how I judge things, so thatā€™s not happene ing next season, so when most of these players are gone, Kim has a chance to build her own team, 2025 recruiting will tell the story, and. It just getting any players, we need elite and the best, if we end up settling Iā€™ll know itā€™s not happening for us, even though people will be excited for any commitment.
I think it is more realistic to expect a good '26 class. The '25s will want to see what she does in the 24-25 season,and by the time that is over, most will have already committed somewhere.

I think it is more realistic to expect a good '26 class. The '25s will want to see what she does in the 24-25 season,and by the time that is over, most will have already committed somewhere.
I donā€™t think so, if we donā€™t get a top class in 2025 we wonā€™t be winning anything to get the players in the 2026 class. But I donā€™t we need to win as much as u may think. If it doesnā€™t happen in 2025 I doubt it will ever happen for this regime.

I donā€™t think so, if we donā€™t get a top class in 2025 we wonā€™t be winning anything to get the players in the 2026 class. But I donā€™t we need to win as much as u may think. If it doesnā€™t happen in 2025 I doubt it will ever happen for this regime.
Well I hope they have very deep nil pockets. Only way to build fast right now.

And as of right now, we technically have one 25 offer out that we know of which is Brooks. When a new staff comes in, they typically will have to re-offer people they want to pursue

Well I hope they have very deep nil pockets. Only way to build fast right now.
The rumor is we have over 2M of NIl now for wbb, so we should be able to land some on money alone. Only issue is LSU and TX still have more NIL for wbb. At least we will be able to land some now that we wouldn't have been able to afford previously

The rumor is we have over 2M of NIl now for wbb, so we should be able to land some on money alone. Only issue is LSU and TX still have more NIL for wbb. At least we will be able to land some now that we wouldn't have been able to afford previously
Texas and LSU may have more, but they canā€™t pay everyone. We should still be able to get a few since we wont have anyone that weā€™re paying. Those teams have multiple players they need to pay high amounts.

Reactions: brittannica
South Carolina just announced a $250,000 WBB donation looking for a match. Might be the Bakari Sellars group. They seem to have endless $$, the byproduct of winning all the time.
Don't want to start anything up again, but the timing is so weird. Maybe someone will write a book someday and we'll know.
We should still be able to get a few since we wont have anyone that weā€™re paying.
Pretty sure we have everyone that we're paying. Don't know how much, but pretty sure everyone gets something.Then of course the portal players expect some kind of bag.

South Carolina just announced a $250,000 WBB donation looking for a match. Might be the Bakari Sellars group. They seem to have endless $$, the byproduct of winning all the time.

Don't want to start anything up again, but the timing is so weird. Maybe someone will write a book someday and we'll know.

Pretty sure we have everyone that we're paying. Don't know how much, but pretty sure everyone gets something.Then of course the portal players expect some kind of bag.
I guarantee everyone gets paid

Reactions: glv98

Iā€™m talking about the top recruits, we wonā€™t have anyone after this season. We should be able to pay fpr at least 3 top recruits in the 2025 class. Nobody on our roster next season should should taking up that much money.

Last edited:
I actually learned that from Earl. I was a little surprised the whole roster got paid, not sure why, everyone does now.
I think NIL is changing too. Esp on collectives. They will probably get changed to be a uniform payment to the whole roster or none at all. Only from collectives tho bc they ā€œrepresent the universityā€

I think NIL is changing too. Esp on collectives. They will probably get changed to be a uniform payment to the whole roster or none at all. Only from collectives tho bc they ā€œrepresent the universityā€
Thatā€™s what schools think, uniform base payment and they think theyā€™ll be paying it. UT and several other SEC school already have permission to set up the funding. Then collectives can still do NIL.
I donā€™t know why that is shocking tbhā€¦ itā€™s bc they can
Didnā€™t say shocking said a little surprised and not sure why I was.

TRANSFERS

Seniors/5th
Georgia Amoore
(DNC-KENTUCKY)
Liatu King (ND, Maryland)
Laila Phelia (TEXAS)

Deja Kelly (ā€œTesting Watersā€)
Hailey Van Lith (TCU)
Charlisse Leger-Walker (DNC-UCLA)

Lucy Olsen (IOWA)
Ajae Petty
(OHIO STATE)
Temira Poindexter (KANSAS STATE)
Kaitlyn Chen (Uconn)
Talia Von Oelhoffen (DNCUL,USC,UK,CU)
Maddie Scherr (TCU)
Leilani Kapinus
Deedee Hageman (OLE MISS)
Eniya Russell
(MISSISSIPPI STATE)
Kaylene Smikle (MARYLAND)

Liza Karlen (ND)
Emma Ronsiek (COLORADO STATE)

Jersey Wolfenbarger (LSU)
Zaay Green (ALABAMA)

Kiki Iriafen (DNC- Uconn,USC)
Latasha Lattimore (VIRGINA)
Nyamer Diew (COLORADO)
Deā€™Yona Gaston (AUBURN)
Hannah Gusters (UCF)
Aaronette Vonleh (BAYLOR)

Darione Rogers
Loyal McQueen (CLEMSON)
Nyah Wilson (MIZZOU)*
Starr Jacobs (OLE MISS)*
Caitlin Weimar (NC STATE)*
Lashae Dwyer (St Johns)*
Tessa Miller (CLEMSON)

Aaliyah Nye (DNC-WITHDRAWN)
Amari DeBerry (MARYLAND)
Karoline Striplin
(INDIANA)
Brooklyn Miles (PITT)
Zoesha Smith (GT)
Salimatou Kourouma (OREGON)
Jaā€™Leah Williams (LOUISVILLE)
Chandler Prater (OKLAHOMA STATE)
Maye Toure (MARYLAND)
Ally Van Timeren (MICHIGAN)
Shyanne Day Wilson (LSU)
Lior Garzon (COLORADO)

Samera Spencer
Terren Ward
Jordan Obi
Aaliyah Alexander
Kristina Dalce

Juniors
Grace VanSlooten (MICHIGAN STATE)

Janiah Barker (DNC- LSU)
Timea Gardiner (DNC-ND)
Kailyn Gilbert (LSU)

Saylor Poffenbarger (MARYLAND)
Chance Gray (OHIO STATE)
KK Bransford (WITHDRAWN-ND)
Reagan Beers (DNC- Uconn,Oklahoma)
Ruby Whitehorn (FSU, LSU,Baylor, UT)
Teonni Key (KENTUCKY)*

Kennedy Basham (ARIZONA STATE)
Shay Cziki (INDIANA)
Mackenzie Hare (IOWA STATE)

Denae Fritz
Emma Shumate (MICHIGAN STATE)
Lazaria Spearman (TENNESSEE)

Mir McLean **ACL waiver
Sydney Harris (IOWA STATE)
Chyra Evans (UTAH)

Tess Heal (Stanford)
Kennedy Fauntleroy (ARIZONA STATE)
Taylor Bigby (TCU)

Amina Muhammad
Maryam Dauda
Paulina Paris (ARIZONA)

Sophomores
Taliah Scott (AUBURN)
Carter McCray (WISCONSIN)
Clara Strack
(DNC-KENTUCKY)
Mjracle Sheppard (LSU)
Alyssa Latham (TENNESSEE)
Donovyn Hunter
Gracie Merkle (PENN STATE)
Jalynn Bristow (TEXAS TECH)*
Taylor Woodson (MINNESOTA)
Jenae Kent (TEXAS AM)
Hannah Kohn (CLEMSON)

Tionna Heron
Diana Collins (ALABAMA)
Gisella Maul

Freshman
Saniah Jah (ARIZONA)

Kylie Marshall
Riley Nelson

Italics=Visits
COMMITS
DNC = Do Not Contact
* no consensus rank but SEC/P5

Gonna make a list of all the big targets and track visits and commitments

NEW!!!
Consensus Player Position Ranks

PG
Georgia Amoore
(DNC-KENTUCKY)
Lucy Olsen (IOWA)
Leila Phelia (TEXAS)
Charlisse Leger-Walker
(DNC-UCLA)
Kaitlyn Chen (Uconn)
Maddie Scherr (TCU)
Shyanne Day Wilson (LSU)

Chance Gray (OHIO STATE)
Mama Dembele (USF)
Deedee Hageman
(OLE MISS)
Samera Spencer
Loyal McQueen (CLEMSON)
Lashae Dwyer*
Brooklyn Miles (PITT)

SG

Talia Von Oelhoffen (DNCKY,UL,CU,USC)
Hailey Van Lith (TCU)

Deja Kelly (ā€œTesting Watersā€)
Taliah Scott (AUBURN)
Kailyn Gilbert (LSU)

Donovyn Hunter
Aaliyah Nye (DNC- WITHDRAWN)
Leilani Kapinus
Jaā€™leah Williams (LOUISVILLE)
Mackenzie Hare (IOWA STATE)
Kaylene Smikle (MARYLAND)

Terren Ward
KK Bransford (WITHDRAWN-ND)
Izzy Higginbottom (ARKANSAS)
Shay Cziki (INDIANA)

Tess Heal
Chandler Prater (OKLAHOMA STATE)
Nyah Wilson (MIZZOU)*
Aaliyah Alexander (UNLV)
Paulina Paris (ARIZONA)

SF/W

Ruby Whitehorn (FSU, LSU,Baylor,UT)
Temira Poindexter (KANSAS STATE)
Emma Ronsiek (COLORADO STATE)

Zaay Green (ALABAMA)
Saylor Poffenbarger (MARYLAND)
Darione Rogers
Riley Nelson
Eniya Russell (MISSISSIPPI STATE)
Nyamer Diew (COLORADO)
Salimatou Kourouma (OREGON)
Mjracle Sheppard (LSU)
Emma Shumate (MICHIGAN STATE)

Kylie Marshall
Saniah Jah (ARIZONA)
Taylor Woodson (MINNESOTA)

Denae Fritz
Mir McLean

PF
Kiki Iriafen (DNC- Uconn,USC)
Liatu King (ND, Maryland)
Grace VanSlooten (MICHIGAN STATE)
Janiah Barker (DNC- LSU)
Timea Gardiner (DNC- ND)
Liza Karlen (ND)
Ajae Petty (OHIO STATE)

Maryam Dauda
Deā€™Yona Gaston (AUBURN)
Alyssa Latham (TENNESSEE)
Kristina Dalce
Amina Muhammad
Karoline Striplin (INIDANA)
Tessa Miller (CLEMSON)

Carter McCray (WISCONSIN)
Latasha Lattimore (VIRGINIA)
Starr Jacobs (OLE MISS)*
Lior Garzon (COLORADO)

Jordan Obi
Teonni Key (KENTUCKY)*
Jalynn Bristow (TEXAS TECH)*

P/C
Reagan Beers (DNC- Uconn,Oklahoma)
Aaronette Vonleh (BAYLOR)
Hannah Gusters (UCF)

Lazaria Spearman (TENNESSEE)
Caitlin Weimar (NC STATE)

Clara Strack (DNC-KENTUCKY)
Gracie Merkle (PENN STATE)

Jersey Wolfenbarger (LSU)
Kennedy Basham (ARIZONA STATE)
Amari DeBerry (MARYLAND)
Updated with ESPNs opinion lol

Didnā€™t change much added a few mostly. Ranks donā€™t 100% reflect their opinion onlyā€¦ itā€™s consensus

Texas and LSU may have more, but they canā€™t pay everyone. We should still be able to get a few since we wont have anyone that weā€™re paying. Those teams have multiple players they need to pay high amounts.
We just signed two existing players to Vol Club already, Cooper and Spear. I'd imagine Latham, Spearman and whoever else we get will go under Vol Club too.

VN Store

Back